Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Chaos Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

zold

Cabal Game Master
Contributor
Registered
Hey,

I just tried Chaos Infinity, and it feels so underwhelming. Since a while back u adjusted the stats of the mobs its impossible to finish without veradrix which is fine, okay. What i dont like is as a Force Archer u spend like 30-40 protection of veradrix on it, but the drop isnt satisfying.
Firstly u spend at least 15kk to craft the entry even if u had every other materials. (every other dungeon entries can be dropped except aft2 but its drop is goooood). Understandable that the first part doesnt rly drop valuable stuff (i mean fch and uch) but since even the hardest part drops the same too ( okay, sometimes uchh and fchh) it doesnt worth to even try the dungeon. (Whole dungeon drop in the attached screenshot)
What i want to suggest is that lower the mobs' stats to not hit that hard or increase the droprate of valuable items (like got 3 chaos pieces from legendary chest which is nothing.. :DD).
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Cabal(151203-1030-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    Cabal(151203-1030-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 132
Yeah i noticed that also... i farmed x2 and no more for me cuz drop is crappy atm, hope they change it or atleast decrease the stats on mobs. +1 Zoldy

I try this one.. It's auto field when I die

The dungeon will get a boost in one of the upcoming updates.

On the next update the adjusted drops for Chaos Infinity will be implemented.

Thank you for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner