Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Charity Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Hello to all of you, there are times in our lives when we have to stand together and our friend and staff member Tanjirou which is now suffering from Leukemia needs us!

I want to make a fund raise so starting from this moment all the donations made until 19 - August - 2021 will be sent to our staff member Rajyd Carandang aka Tanjirou

Here is a message from him:

Hello everyone, you may know me as your GM Tanjirou but my real name is Rajyd Carandang. I am 24 years old, and I’m from Philippines , I live with my family thats my wife and my 1 year old Daughter. 4 months ago I am diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia M1 (AML), for those who don’t know it is a malignant blood disease. AML is illness that is treated with chemo therapy and in my country Jobless people (like me) are not supported with the Government Organization called PhilHealth which covers only 30%-40% of total expenses of any medicines cost for treating any illness. That means even if I had the job I will still need to pay 60%-70% of the chemo therapy expenses. There is one Philippines charity organization that’s is currently supporting me with 50% of my starting cost(for my initial number of chemo therapy that doctor said that I need to receive in the beginning). I am in process of negotiation with another charity organization that I hope will help as well. Cykros as the owner of the Cabal World server offered me help, which will be through the Donation event, where all Donated resources will be for my treatment. I want to thank to all people of the good will that wish to help me no matter of the amount of donated resources, what is valued here is a sign of a good will and support that everyone will show.

IMG_20210811_185734.jpg
received_536781977532626.jpeg

Lets stay together with our friend and his family![/B]

We love you Tanji :h:Stay strong !

Attachments

• love-and-care-my-city-royalty-free-image-1616634469_.jpg
    love-and-care-my-city-royalty-free-image-1616634469_.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Hello to all of you, there are times in our lives when we have to stand together and our friend and staff member Tanjirou which is now suffering from Leukemia needs us!

I want to make a fund raise so starting from this moment all the donations made until 19 - August - 2021 will be sent to our staff member Rajyd Carandang aka Tanjirou

View attachment 9857View attachment 9858

Ther is always an,,, Mastery,,, to achieve. Stay straight and fight. Walk
allong us. Hope is last that u have to renounce...

View attachment 9857View attachment 9858

Stay strong bro, get well soon all nicostratus family loves you

thank you everyone for the support and for everything thank you is not enough to thank you all specially the staffs who help me.

I would like to thank you all for participating to this charity event,
I am sure that Tanjirou is more then grateful for this.

Tomorrow I will make the sum of what was gathered for him and send it to him and announce it here.

We managed to gather a total of
1211 Euro for our friend's chemotherapy expenses.

I will top up the amount to 1500 Euro and will send him today when he wakes up.

Again, thank you all for helping him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner