Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Client Launcher updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
2016-07-28 23_35_07-Downloads - Redemption.png
We decided to stop using 3rd party file hosting services to keep our game files / installers.
From now on our users will have to download a small file which is the game launcher, in the Redemption game is Launcher.exe
They will have to put that executable in any folder they want ( the folder must be empty and we recommend to name it "Cabal Online (OGN - Global)" ) and run it.
The executable will begin to download all the client files from our servers and when it will finish it will continue to check and update (if needed) the game like before.

Those of you who already have the client don't need to worry or do anything, the game will autoupdate the launcher if needed.

We are trying to make the client install / update much as possible very automated so our users don't encounter problems, we hope this is a big step into this direction.

Download links are available on the redemption website.

i already done download it sir but i wont work help me plss why it takes to much time

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    266.6 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
its like the update is not working for me still figuring it out how i can fix my self but i cant and no ppl helping me tnx :)

do we need to re download again if we already have the new launcher? cause cant start the game when clicked play.

do we need to re download again if we already have the new launcher? cause cant start the game when clicked play.
you don't need to do anything, the tutorial is strictly for new player, current players need to let the client update it self.
After you press play do you get any error? Can you put a screen shot?

what happen to my launcher i run the old one and it just updated itself and update complete and i click play no happen so i restart and run again no happen and i try to open the cabalmain loading but no gameguard is showing like i click the play in launcher so i format my laptop and redownload the whole game

Our website was under a flood for the past hours, all is fine now, try now please to run the launcher.
And if you need help please open a support thread in the support section or ask a staff member in the forum chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner