Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Cooldown of Execration and Field of Execration to OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeHeoXinh

Contributor
Gold Member
Registered
In the official cabal both Execration and Field of Execration have same cooldown when a FB use one of it but in OGN there's single cooldown, total look like 40s root in row and then 6.5 cooldown left Execration can be root one more time.

In official and most other cabal server FB class could only maximum up to 20s for root time then begin cooldown at less 26.5s. If FB use only Execration skill It is still too annoying and scary to face the FB for nearly half of the time being rooted other class have only 26.5s for free playing (without BL - 100% unmoveable resist buff ). FB and Execration kills always still good at origin cooldown time with 20s duration for debuff or stop enemy. The server complete removed all unmoveable resist pots but Execration and Field of Execration are too OP that really unfair. Addition, Execration kills refresh on dead i think its a bug on game.

Please take time look at this problem Cykros, I give a hint that edit Execration skills back to the same as the official cabal, reduce the BM1 cooldown time to keep FB power because FB real power only from BM1 it is the same as BM2 of BL. Pls keep the characteristics of the cabal class. We really are playing Cabal Online

I give u that the refresh cooldown of root skills of FB are bugged, in war if the FB has used ods it will be refreshed

And as u know, root skill has 2x of its current cool down,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner