Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Cooling Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winged Angela

A Princess with a Shotgun ;)
Registered
The best thing that the owners did in the Skills' Cooling time is the cooling time of Dash and Fade Step that retains in Lv. 1, but cools the same as how Lv. 9 Cools Down. What if the Attack Skills, gets a retainment of Level 9 Cooldown, but can be upgraded to Level 20? As only for my Opinion, Almost all of the skills' full potentials in Level 20 are being wasted because almost all players stick their skills to Level 9. Our Staffs did this for the Dash And Fade Step and looks like they can do it with the skills too :)

For the Attachment Below, I got some Screenshots of the Official Server that I play, showing the Cooling time of the Infinity Blaze.

The best thing that the owners did in the Skills' Cooling time is the cooling time of Dash and Fade Step that retains in Lv. 1, but cools the same as how Lv. 9 Cools Down. What if the Attack Skills, gets a retainment of Level 9 Cooldown, but can be upgraded to Level 20? As only for my Opinion, Almost all of the skills' full potentials in Level 20 are being wasted because almost all players stick their skills to Level 9. Our Staffs did this for the Dash And Fade Step and looks like they can do it with the skills too :)

For the Attachment Below, I got some Screenshots of the Official Server that I play, showing the Cooling time of the Infinity Blaze.
This applies only to the G.Master skills or higher right?
Skills such as dps skills / skills between novice and master can still be upgraded to lvl 20 and be used.
I do like the idea though, i've always been using my skills on lvl 9 except some and because of the long cooldown it's possible it will break my combo quickly.

Thats a great suggestion. This way its possible to use dpd combo with 3 skills and repeat those on lvl 20. Also for high skills it would be usefull. So +1! :)

Dps skills works the same way as any other skill, their cooldown increases after lvl 9, the reason why u can still use them is because the cooldown they gain is insignificant, however i can see this suggestion pushing pvp forward and allow more creative combos so it doesn't sound 2 bad.

Yea all skills should have the same cooldown on every lvl. The cd which they have at lvl 9 now. That's one of the best things they implented in ep9+ :)

This applies only to the G.Master skills or higher right?
Yes, I just want to request if that can be implemented on Skills Higher than G.Master (Because no one bats an eye on A. Master, Master and A. Expert Skills Since every character is in Full Transcender now, lol :laughing:)

Thats a great suggestion. This way its possible to use dpd combo with 3 skills and repeat those on lvl 20. Also for high skills it would be usefull. So +1! :)
Thank you for the Appreciation :shy:)

Yea all skills should have the same cooldown on every lvl. The cd which they have at lvl 9 now. That's one of the best things they implented in ep9+ :)
Yes, This what happens on Ep10, and our Server, even in Ep8 Platform and database, it is the closest to Ep10 when it comes to database configs :)

Will not be implemented. As previously explained, the skill balance is something that can easily break many things (mostly related to character unbalances).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner