Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Craft releated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chayyliel

Registered
I want to suggest about crafting gears.

Current system is mostly useless since it's better to craft gears from wexp formulas and craft exp is low.

Increase craft exp 25% per craft so you can go forward after craft your 4 parts set. /

Remove wexp gear formulas.

Add New Accessory crafting formulas for wexp. Like perfect unique accessories:
Perfect Siena Bracelets with amp slots (boost main stats or new bracelet as 3 unique options)
Perfect Drosnin' Earrings with A.s.a slots (boost stats or new earrings as 3 unique options)
Perfect Orphidia Amulet with mcr/cd slots (boost stats or new amulet as 3 unique options)

They would be more attractive than crafted normal accessories, new content for war/wexp

Nobody wants to waste elements or other mats to craft in current situation.
As you see; there are only zwei-eins gears from crafting system or from old crafters when crafting lv up was easier.
The others are from old palladium craft cards, ecoin shop or wexp formula cards.

I know it's your server and your own ideas which you like - you don't like easy gameplay , but should think about what most of the cabal community likes.
I just want to grow this server up, honestly I like it too much but I don't want to play with this harder gameplay with low population (as most of the others think)

Your sincelery

Craft exp should be rised when craft exp boost event is on + craft exp BB, so you use those benefits its best way,untill you see craft exp event
bbest is to collect materials and prepare yours self , because craft exp is always best to rise with max boost.

As old crafter by my self and all other old crafters they all was increasing craft lvl with boosted rates and BB and so on,
with max rates you need 4 items to craft for zwei/eins , unique items can go up to 3 per lv , but with 100% floating rates is possible to get up to 2 unique items for lv up . i had 98.9 Palladium with 2 items crafted but floating rates wasnt on max.

the orphidia,siena,prideus should be farm type .

i personaly apreciate yours opinion,we as staff team also share yours wishes for the server, and we atm big todo list that we work on atm.
it also includes some of the past players suggestions,
and this what you suggester here is on todo list already ;)

I know they(accessories) should be farm type, but they are not worth to farm with current op accessories by wexp/ecoins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner