Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Crafting

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIDD

Contributor
Professional Enchanter
Registered
I can't remember if this is suggested already but since you made eod b2f with Lv3 materials for crafters why not make another DG just like it but for Lv 2 materials Map Parts/RS sounds good. :)

And i would just like to add this, when you replaced the items with grade lower than shadowsteel in the npc shops with the no slot +15 items should no + so it can be used on the early stages of crafting w/c needs no + and no slot.
Or to avoid these hassles maybe upgrade the craft system if possible. :)

why you want to craft gear? lol it's totally useless to craft gear here.
and also they didn't add lvl 3 materials into b2f, these are the normal drops of b2f.

why you want to craft gear? lol it's totally useless to craft gear here.
and also they didn't add lvl 3 materials into b2f, these are the normal drops of b2f.

What i meant about eod b2f was it being crafter's haven, with all those accessories to extract and lv3 disc x10 per drop like in lake side.
And it's better if they would make another crafter's haven DG but for like lv2 discs and shape cartridges or maybe make the lv2 discs in normal maps x10 per drop :)

Yes EOD B2F has been edited we added more craft materials lv.3 for people who would like to craft ingame, will have to look which dungeon we could pick for different craft materials such as lv.2, lv.4 :)

The special crafting is a bit more complicated and time consuming to be edited.
We really don't want to waste time for the moment with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner