Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Not a bug Crit dmg Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getsuga

Registered
3 slotted helm filled with Crit Dmg. but the effect is only 20%. 3 slot 20%? is it bugged?.
Cabal(170124-2131-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

And then i went to check what the effect for 2 slotted crit dmg. and its 20% as well.
Cabal(170124-2132-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

It should not be a bug, simply crit dmg cap for 3 slotted items(non- extended ones) it's 20 dmg..if it was 2 slot+1 added with sehh it could have gone up to 25% crit dmg(1 more)..I suggest filling future helms with something else like amp or rate :nod:

It should not be a bug, simply crit dmg cap for 3 slotted items(non- extended ones) it's 20 dmg..if it was 2 slot+1 added with sehh it could have gone up to 25% crit dmg(1 more)..I suggest filling future helms with something else like amp or rate :nod:
So on a Normal non extended 3rd slot crit dmg will have no effect? so this is not a bug?

Exactly, you can't go over 20% dmg when filling slots with dmg(3 'normal' slots)..it's the way game is done, not a bug :nerd: basically going for damage on that helmet's last slot is like leaving it empty!

This is not a bug. You need to unbind and bind your item using the bind and unbind system in our website since it is not extended the way it should be (the last slot should have + sign; similar to when you bind an item with a slot extender).

Not a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner