Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Do what 80% of all MMORPG's do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shally

Registered
Hello, been playing here for quite some time I've achieved my goals and now am bored and the game starts to feel repetitive. I have seen many complaints about it, so it's not only me. I really like this sever and I see it has great potential. I have played thousands of games some for a couple of days some for long and 80% of them keep their players busy with a thing they call "expansion", its pretty much what name says it is, reason i use 80% is other 15% simply fails on this because of money greed and 5% are awesome games that don't need to do this, basically what they do is:
  • They increase level cap ill take our server as an example from 200 to 210
  • They make a new map where you can level up that new level cap
  • They make previous items easier to obtain
  • And new item set that is stronger than the previous one
This occurs every couple of months. It might sound bad when you put it like this, but for most of the games, it works people like that.
I know episode 8 has limitations so you cant do this forever, but it can extend the life of the server for quite some time and who knows maybe new server files leak out. Right now as it is I still see sets like Bluestin, titanium, shadow titanium, osmium, and teragrace/mystic/shineguard that believe or not nobody is using and it has no real purpose in game.

New map doesn't have to be new map it could be a dungeon. You could put some of the important loot into another dungeon and make whole new dungeon out of it. Or it could just be new channel with increased stats of monsters. Anyway, i could talk about this all day long, let's see your opinion on this first and could it be done or not.

Thank you for reading.
Regards, Shally

ok fyi ;)
our Server has been running for almost 3years already ;)
If you just browse all patch notes that we had you will realize we update our game once or twice a month..
And as you said.. EP 8 Files has a lot limitations..
Breaking the Limitations is easier said that done...

3rd Point..
Its not going to happen here ;)
the effort of Previous Players will be wasted if we made it easier as you want it to be..
and note Its not Obsolete that if you have the END gear items only END gear item players could contend against you..
that is the misconception of most of the players..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner