Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Donation Process from PH

Status
Not open for further replies.

xKanji

Registered
I would like to recommend to have a different way of donation here from PH..because some of players here cannot donate using bank accounts coz we cannot do that...Im suggesting money remittance to your country so that we can enjoy also the 100% donation right now...not only in this event but also if we want to donate on the server

hope this thread will get the attention of our Game Master's

Thank you :)

You have to contact paymentwall for new donation methods as they handle everything regarding donations. Maybe the admin will reply here.

You can open a ticket over here: https://www.paymentwall.com/en/contacts

I would like to recommend to have a different way of donation here from PH..because some of players here cannot donate using bank accounts coz we cannot do that...Im suggesting money remittance to your country so that we can enjoy also the 100% donation right now...not only in this event but also if we want to donate on the server

hope this thread will get the attention of our Game Master's

Thank you :)
Is there a payment method you would like to use?

You have to contact paymentwall for new donation methods as they handle everything regarding donations. Maybe the admin will reply here.

You can open a ticket over here: https://www.paymentwall.com/en/contacts
base on exp with payment wall with my friends, it has a delay like 4 working days and the even up to 2weeks of delay because there are some little problem/issue in paymentwall but he really received the ecoins with his deposit... the really best thing is using paypal. Super fast but yes its true that most of filipinos prefer money remittances instead of bank transaction...Hoping to fix the delay process of money remittance. :)

xKanji, try LBC, i got a feedback from my friend that LBC is fast. :)

Last edited:
We are currently reviewing our contract with paymentwall to see if we can add more payment methods that with suit all sides.
Once there is news our chief will make an global announcement.
Till then there is no use for this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner