Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

download game

dragos ballack

Registered
hello, i try downloading this game, from google drive and one drive, bouth games trojan + win32 virus, can any1 share a good download link please? ty

there are no virus in those links, you really need to get yourself a better anti-virus if it shows u that kind of false positives

well .. im using AVG , its a good antivirus, now tryed to download from another server and when google chrome scaned the item i downloaded it automaticly removed it, cause was a threat ...

i suggest you download it directly from the google drive link that is provided to you from our website, i can ensure that one does not contain any viruses, and no AVG is not a good anti virus, im safer without an anti virus than i am with AVG

not in the links, when i install the game, cabalmain.exe and launcher.exe are afected

not in the links, when i install the game, cabalmain.exe and launcher.exe are afected
they're false positives, turn of your Av while u install it and add it to your exceptions list once you're done installing so u can turn it back on

Official Partner