Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

DROP MULTIPLIER

Global drop multiplier (read the post before voting) ?

• I want x2 as it is now even if the drop in dungeon sometimes get bugged.

• I want x1 and make each dungeon chest have multiple drops like it is now.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
So as you all know there are some problem is some dungeons where you dont get anything from the chests.
This happens because the game server is limited into how many items it can drop in one instance.

Our server having the overall drop multiplier set to 2 is also making that limit to be reached faster.

Now we have a very simple solution.

We can put the server drop number back to 1 and set all dungeon chest and if we want some bosses to drop double drop so basically all normal mobs will drop 1 item while the chests will drop the same as now with the x2 global multiplier.

We need this to be a vote from as many players as possible so please inform everyone you know that plays here to come and vote.

With all due respect to sir Cykros about this post and its aim, I want to suggest another possible yet seems to be better ways to fix this issue since the problem I personally see with the choices mentioned on the poll is the way how item drops both on mobs and bosses directly affect the overall item drop rate on which players are really up to. I also think ( if I'm correct ) that this issue stems from the alz bomb drops rather than the item drops itself. So what I propose would be like either of these :

1.) Add more potion of luck drops both at field maps and dungeons and decrease the chance of alz bomb rate to minimal amount. The amount of alz that can be obtained thru potion of luck depends on the level/difficulty of field map/dungeon.

2.) How about, let's say, the current alz bomb drop is (200% of the normal alz amount x10). If it's possible to remake it like into (300% of the normal alz amount x7) or (400% of the normal alz amount x5) that would be better.

3.) Decrease the chance of alz bomb rate to minimal amount and at the same time increase the value of items that can be dropped and NPC-ed ( ex : armors/weapons ). Let's say current item A can be currently NPC-ed for 200,000 alz , multiply the current value by x3~x5.

The possible ways aforementioned above can also satisfy most, if not all, players since they prefer the current quantity of items being dropped providing it would not give any issue. As for example, let's say a player runs a dungeon and is up for an item which has a 2% possible drop rate and the current quantity of item a chest can drop is 4 items, it means that player have an overall 8% possible drop rate of that item. So if we make less than 4 item drop, it would mean 6% / 4% / 2% drop rate which could discourage them. Same also applies for mob drop and drop rate.

These are just my own suggestions, and I hope it would be taken into consideration :);)

I dont agree in 1 thing, why make it to drop items that need to be sold to NPC for ALZ when we can drop ALZ directly?
And regarding the ALZ bombs, we havent really changed anything, but when we removed those unnecessary drops from maps it made more place for ALZ.
The server works like this, is there an item to drop? if not is there ALZ to drop or ALZ Bomb?

Last edited:
IMHO about the alz bomb rate, one way also is if it's only possible that the direct/normal alz bomb rate percentage would be decreased and the removed percentage would be added to the alz bomb rate rune percentage. Like if you wanna alz farm then use alz bomb rune. :)

SERVER PLAY TO WIN, BUT THE DUNGEONS DROP IS LIMITED.
IS THIS PLAY TO WIN?

SERVER PLAY TO WIN, BUT THE DUNGEONS DROP IS LIMITED.
IS THIS PLAY TO WIN?
Could you specify whatis limited?
Every item is obtainable thru game.. well if you wish to get end gear item by just clearing dungeons

You are in the wrong place.

Could you specify whatis limited?
Every item is obtainable thru game.. well if you wish to get end gear item by just clearing dungeons

You are in the wrong place.
I didn't mean to get the endgame items in dungeon, what i mean IS! FT1 Pet Untrained Kit PUK is a bugged or is it limited. I was so disappointed... that my 20+ runs in ft1 not even 1 drop me a PUK. hows that possible? geez.

I didn't mean to get the endgame items in dungeon, what i mean IS! FT1 Pet Untrained Kit PUK is a bugged or is it limited. I was so disappointed... that my 20+ runs in ft1 not even 1 drop me a PUK. hows that possible? geez.

I could run 40 times and get 2 stacks of PUK(10pcs bad times)
Or running 40 times and get 6 stacks or more
In the end your luck plays a vital role well if it drops always.. PUK wont be valuable as you see it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner