Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Drop Update status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
I would like to keep the community updated with how is the progress on the dungeon drop remake
  1. Lake in Dusk DONE
  2. Ruina Station DONE
  3. Frozen Tower of Undead (B1F) DONE
  4. Volcanic Citadel DONE
  5. Frozen Tower of Undead (B2F) DONE
  6. Forgotten Temple B1F DONE
  7. Illusion Castle Underworld DONE
  8. Forgotten Temple B2F DONE
  9. Forbidden Island DONE
  10. Illusion Castle Radiant Hall DONE
  11. Altar of Siena B1F DONE
  12. Altar of Siena B2F DONE
  13. Maquinas Outpost DONE
  14. Tower of Undead (B3F) DONE
  15. Frozen Colosseum DONE
  16. Forgotten Temple B2F (Awakened) DONE
  17. Abandoned City DONE
  18. Forgotten Temple B3F DONE
  19. Glacies Inferna DONE
In a short resume about what we are changing in the drops I will tell you that we are adding Perfect Cores, Extenders, Extreme Items and Unique Items (including Demonite), we are balancing the rates between cores and Items that can drop from chests and we are also making the dungeon chest drop to be progressive, this means that the further you will advance in the dungeon the better the drop from the chest/box will be.

I do not want to give a deadline for the update but I will tell you now that we will release the update with all the list above completed so new players and old player can enjoy the update.

Last edited:
First post updated. Illusion Castle Radiant Hall dungeon drop finished.

Sir Cykros why is it we can only get the extreme 2nd slot extended in FT2, Is it really suppose to be like that? for me i think it should be 2 slot normal so we can extend it to extreme 3 slots.

Sir Cykros why is it we can only get the extreme 2nd slot extended in FT2, Is it really suppose to be like that? for me i think it should be 2 slot normal so we can extend it to extreme 3 slots.
You can unbind the items in the website enchant system then extend them to the third slot.

First post updated. The drop list went from 12000 rows to 15000
I am very excited to see you all how you will think about the new way of dropping the items.

Glacies Infera is done, now comes a final test from our staff members.

People don't go FT3 for palladium... wasting time on a run when u probly not going to loot any demonite...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner