Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Due to recent BUG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeratul

Aspect of Death
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Hello. Due to recent events we come forward with this notice:
For the players who exploited the server weakness (permanent ban penalty), and made alz by buying Quartz Cores (Topaz) and Material Core (Redosmium) they have to do the following:
Send me in-game by mail (in game name "Zeratul") the amount of alz you gained after exploiting this bug to prevent your permanent ban.
Cykros has the back-up files and will run a script to compare how much alz you had 2 days ago and how much you have now along with alz traces, and if he finds you with any issues, the permanent ban penalty will be aplyed.
If you comply and do as you are asked there will be a 0 penalty.

I have arrived back home today.
I will mount the backups from before I did the update and will mount the backup exactly after Zeratul and Ergo made the patch (removing the exploitable items)

I ask you nicely dont make me waste time in searching and banning accounts.

And as you can see here https://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/ogn-staff-members.5978/#post-35021
I can also track if you trade the alz or send it to other accounts so there is really now way to hide this.

Come forward give the alz back and all will be fine. Dont come forward and you will support the consequences.

A small reminder in case you abused the bug and you think you did nothing wrong

2019-09-29 21_39_51-Window.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner