Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed E-Coin System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winged Angela

A Princess with a Shotgun ;)
Registered
Greetings!!

As of my observation, other players from Redemption found the server to be a little harder than it was. So, I would like to suggest something for the Benefit of the new comers and just to make the old players come back :laughing::laughing: This is about the e-Coin System
As of what we all know, voting can give all the players some v-Coins to spend with Battle Mode III Skillbooks, Blessing Beads, and anything from the v-Coin Shops, but some players can't get e-Coins because redeem channels are really tough if you started to play as a "Total Newbie", which I mean is about they aren't old redemption players, but rather a walk-in player just to try how good it is.

This is not about having lazy people inside the game, but this is about the popularity of the server, not only by just being known, but by also being played.:heart::heart:

I would like to suggest the ff:

Every voting links should have:
Corresponding number of hours in Premium Service
v-Coins/vote down from 12 to 10
E-Coins/vote = 5 eCoins

Staying in-game = 5 e-Coins/hr

For the ultimate challenge on how to get e-Coins better, not only by Redeeming system, and the stated suggestions above, as well as the Donate system, I also would like to suggest that e-Coin items will have their prices:laughing:, increased by about 20%-50% of their original prices now.:smile::smile:

Anyways, these are just suggestions that I think would be better to do after merging Titans to Redemption!:complacenttiger:
More players, More fun!!

No offense meant, or no act of disrespect intended. I hope that this will someday be implemented. I :h: Redemption and more power to Redemption Server!!!

Update post: v-Coins amount down from 10 vCoins to 8 v-Coins

Anyways, these are just suggestions that I think would be better to do after merging Titans to Redemption!:complacenttiger:
More players, More fun!!

I just wanna inform you about the merging of Titans and Redemption are revised, that they will only be merged in 1 client not into 1 server. :)

If we do what you recommended above it will be good indeed.
Players will come and stay online almost 24/24 but we wont guarantee more then 3/6 months of the server "survival".
Every private server that gives ecoins/cash (what others pay for) for free/online time and gives to much dies in short time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner