Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed [EM] Event Master

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jihad

Registered
I thinks its time for OGN to hire an [EM] aka Event Master
Our community is growing this last couple of weeks and old/new players needs some event

PVP Event once a month is OK but yesterday it was a Q & A Event lol

Instead of criticizing or putting pressure on Jaybolty (which we know is always busy) i thinks its better to hire an [EM] aka Event Master, so that we players have something to do, something to prepare of.. were waiting for GVG Event and Class VS Class Event but no to Q & A Event lol. Like i said this kind of event can be biased and you all know what im talking about..

from Jaybolty,

Event comes when they come.
Then he should convince Cykros to approved this, players would no longer asking him for events and he could comeback what hes is doing like making new items(changing colors lol)

That's what i am here for, I can tell you that there will be a lot of more events ingame once everything is prepared by the admins, they're just busy now with the updates.

And as you know my job as a Game Master is to host events as well, and I've promised myself and the players that i put them in the first place and do everything to keep the server enjoyable, and i appreciate the feedback of you Jihad, and i will take care of this and host events once everything is prepared by the admins. ;)

That's what i am here for, I can tell you that there will be a lot of more events ingame once everything is prepared by the admins, they're just busy now with the updates.

And as you know my job as a Game Master is to host events as well, and I've promised myself and the players that i put them in the first place and do everything to keep the server enjoyable, and i appreciate the feedback of you Jihad, and i will take care of this and host events once everything is prepared by the admins. ;)
Well, thats a good news Maxx!

Well, thats a good news Maxx!
I take my job seriously and i hope i can let you players have a enjoyable time in the server while i am in the Staff team, And soon when i have a [GM] character i can start doing my job ingame, so please understand this and bear with me waiting for it alright? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner