Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion Endgame set - why should it be so simple?

Mikele

Professional Enchanter
Registered
Honestly I don't like the idea of having a single best set for everything.

My aim while playing this game is to have highest PvE DPS possible and I would sacrifice all other aspects just to excel in this particular one. It's fun for me because I can invest more effort into making something unique (considered "trash" by some people :D ). Since I started playing I had two perfect builds - one using Eins and second using Archs. Both are no longer viable for my target build, unfortunately.

See, the thing is that endgame is focused solely on pvp and around Demonite set (contrary to popular belief - it was not before). It's all lifeless and bland now.
Demo is best for pve, best for pvp. New bikes and accessories are all about pvp. All set effects give resists. Progression is only about getting an item with higher values than previous one had.

I personally don't like the direction we are taking, and maybe I expect too much from this game but I'd rather see more diversity in possible builds. I liked that I can sacrifice HP, def, resists maybe even attack - to get more raw damage through cd and cr than someone that's pvp geared. Now that's not the case. Only thing there is that makes a difference is pve/pvp merit.

I'd rather see new epaulets with different stats. New amulets, new bracelets. Armor with innate stats that will give either resist amp for pvp or amp for pve. Set effects that can either apply stats better for pvp or for pve. New bikes that have innate CR rather than RCR. I'd like to see variety of equipment that I can experiment with and pick elements that suit me best.
Right now it can be narrowed down to buying +20 full demo set with epaulet, 2x7% amp craft: bracelets, earrings, rings + fusion, mazel and belt +7. It's just so boring...

Experimenting and trying to achieve "my own kind of perfection" is what makes games interesting for me.
And I'm sorry to say, but at the current state of the game, it is no longer interesting.

Hi if you havent noticed it yet, the attack force code was just removed, and boosted its defensive force code,
you wont see how diverse the game is if you just focused mainly on doing PVE,

and take note that having Demonite set doesnt mean you are already strong, in MWAR, even you are just having Archidium Set you could Kill someone in Demonite Set, you just have to know how to play that way, with balanced Resist and Damage, (ofc you wouldnt want to have a pure res in Archidium since you will not damage them at all properly)

I'm sorry but having played Cabal for over 10 years I know exactly how diverse this game is. Why I play private server is to see how far can I push it.
And again, having 982 def difference between Arch and Demo is big enough to decide fate of battle: with around the same resists, and a few % amp more results in around 1k non-crit dmg more for demo user, and considering avg player CD around 3k crit dmg difference on each skill use. You need much more skill to overcome that dmg difference.

But that's not the point.

I argue specifically about diversity with builds. Until now I was able to make a build with higher dmg than mainstream Demo (though with laughable defenses) just because of that critical damage from set effect. Trust me, I put more effort into it than you think. Now, as that option is gone, there is only one choice and I don't like it.
Also please note, that as a server you not only compete against other privs. You do it against all the games that potential player might wanna play. That's why I always emphasize richer content in my suggestions, because I believe that this server can be even better.
Sorry for my outbreak, mistakes like this annoy me, because I care about this place.

idk if i have to laugh or cry (no insult intended)
in MWAR ofc you wouldnt just stand there and get attack yes :) you have to out maneuvered them to kill them thats what im doing with my FA even though it just having Archidium set it could contend against DM users

all i can say is how you play them mattered the most :)
i remmeber you are a blader :), use your buffs Wisely ;)

but thanks for your feedbacks, as we said in the discord, there will be future contents ;)

Official Partner