Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Inapplicable Epaulet Aesthetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin

Registered
Is it possible to allow all epaulets be match - able to a certain kind (or all kinds, if possible) of set "aesthetically" and not statistically? Sure, it does not bring anything new to the game but I just thought of it as an additional way to make your character look beautiful/awesome looking.

I just don't want my Epaulet to go to waste when it can't show its' beauty. So is it possible? Feedbacks are welcome and if this thread is not possible then everything's fine :D Thank you so much and have a wonderful evening/day.

I read your suggestion for 3 times already, I cant understand what you want.

I read your suggestion for 3 times already, I cant understand what you want.

Uhh, okay.. For example, an Epaulet of Fighter +8 is compatible with a Limitless Set in terms of the visibility of it's cloak aethetics and not the statistics?

Is it possible to allow all epaulets be match - able to a certain kind (or all kinds, if possible) of set "aesthetically" and not statistically? Sure, it does not bring anything new to the game but I just thought of it as an additional way to make your character look beautiful/awesome looking.

I just don't want my Epaulet to go to waste when it can't show its' beauty. So is it possible? Feedbacks are welcome and if this thread is not possible then everything's fine :D Thank you so much and have a wonderful evening/day.

I've never been to any server that implemented that. One option you have is to use the change appearance in alchemist NPC. Even if you have mixed set, You can make it appear like you are wearing a complete set. In this case, you only need to change the appearance of the coat to make the epaulet appear. e.g. EOF+8, you need any mithril armor as a material (farm 3-5. for some reason, sometimes an item can't be used as material). It could fail, needs a lot of alz, the coat will be character bound (depending on duration 3,7... 30 days) but you get to see the epaulet, just as you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner