Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Epic and Legend set

Sylvee

The Evil
Contributor
Registered
Hi, greetings!

Firstly, I would like to appreciate the staff for the work in the last update.

In this thread, I would like to point out something which is the gap between epic and legend craft. After gather some feedback and do some testing, the difference between epic and legend set is not much difference considering the cost which is 36 divine stones and 18 lightning elements each part.

At first, my suggestion and others is to buff the legend craft but it will increase the power which will result in tweaking the dungeon again. We all know that is bad and we don't want that.

So instead, I would like to suggest lowering the epic craft from:

-11 amp to 9 amp
-23 cdi to 19 cdi

This will create a good gap between epic and legend set, 4 amp and 8 cdi which is fair for the cost to craft it.

Thank you for your time.

This totally makes sense. Given the current values of amp and cdi between Epic Grade and Legend grade, there is too little of a difference and the cost is way too big for a little upgrade.

With this little gap. I don't see the need to get myself a legend set if the difference is so little and the cost is so high.

Will be fixed on next patch !:cool:

Official Partner