Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Not a bug Event Eggs Dropchances bugged ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubentiger

Contributor
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
So i opened alot of these rng eggs wich supose to give 1 3 5 or 100 cracked eggshells (round about 1500+)
And i havent seen a single 100 drop also 3 and 5 drops are pretty rare like i go 100 eggs + without even seeing one off that multy drops.
Are the droppchances bugged or just stupitidly low ? (also what are the dropchances?)

Well the chances for the 3,5 and 100 eggshell per 1x egg drops are not that high and also to make them more special. Also its your choice if you want to open them and have the chance of getting more eggshells than 1x per egg. For those who are to lazy or dont want to spend many minutes clicking repeatly we added the 100x and 1000x eggs.

So i opened alot of these rng eggs wich supose to give 1 3 5 or 100 cracked eggshells (round about 1500+)
And i havent seen a single 100 drop also 3 and 5 drops are pretty rare like i go 100 eggs + without even seeing one off that multy drops.
Are the droppchances bugged or just stupitidly low ? (also what are the dropchances?)
yes,usually you will get 1 eggshell , 3 or 5 are bonus if you decide to gamble,and 100 is special reward for those who are persistant.
also there is option to straith exchange for yours desired ammount like Lila told you. 100 or 1000 .
and it is not bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner