Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Everytime im in a dungeon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

chockwik

Registered
Everytime im in a dungeon and (ex. map part) or any dungeon and i killed a mini boss and the box drops Force cores or Upgrade cores, by the time im going to loot it either using spacebar or mouse 1, it will disconnect me from the game, the game did not crashed but it will say "click ok to relog again" or some sort of that and the log in menu pops up.. also, there are times that when will continue the dungeon from my disconnection and i enter again, it will use another entry item without me noticing and i will go back from the start, im always checking if im clicking the correct choice in the dungeon menu upon enetring again the dungeon. Well, ot doesn't happen always but the issue about the FC's and UC's, it always happen. Thank you. Mabuhay Philippines :D:rock:

Check this, it could fix your issue
So i tested each items 1by1 what is causing the DC and actually i found it.

If one time u didnt complete a dungeon properly, the quest items should disappear but this time it didnt.
b1 picture shows that i have a blank space in inventory (theres a Cat Stone quest item there, b2 picture shows it which was taken directly after the error message, you can see i looted the item what i previously dropped and tried to pick up which made me dc clearly). Each time you enters a dungeon that quest item disappears from your inventory and remains a visually blank space. And as soon as you try to loot something the game tries to put the looted item to that 'blank' space, but since its not empty it causes you exactly this error.

Somehow you have to find what item(s) is causing you this error, for me it was Cat Stone from FT1 so I went there and 'spent' that quest item to disappear correctly from my inventory and as far as I tested after, I didnt get this error anymore (yet).

well, thanks but.. i don't have problems with the looted quest items.. the item that causes my DC everytime is Upgrade and Force cores.
Remove everything from your inventory that you can and see if this carries on, you most likely have a item in your inventory which bugs out when you enter a dungeon so it is best to check this when you first log on

Remove everything from your inventory that you can and see if this carries on, you most likely have a item in your inventory which bugs out when you enter a dungeon so it is best to check this when you first log on
Noted. thanks for the help :D

Let us know if you find a specific item that causes this. (For example you remove XY item and you get no more DC when looting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner