Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged extended gm kill events. why?

baris1002

Gold Member
Registered
about gm kill events,
thoose extended gm kill events really annoy players. yeh i know gms' should check players if they are using bm or not, but some of them enjoy extending the rounds. as i heard even 1 of them told players that hes enjoying doing it.
im not telling that gm's cant enjoy playing this game. im telling that THEY ARE HERE TO ENJOY US AND HAVE US A BETTER PLAYTIME. i believe all of them has their normal characters in game also. they can just have fun with that normal character.
one who extended to pleasure themselves, i know better ways to pleasure themselves. probably they do know about that too. they can try different things instead of using players.

as i heard even 1 of them told players that hes enjoying doing it.
proof, or otherwise this is accusation on GM without proof , that can lead to ban.
So : where do you hear it?who told you? when he told you? did GM told him personally that ?

THEY ARE HERE TO ENJOY US AND HAVE US A BETTER PLAYTIME
They have strict orders how to perform GM kill,one of them is that GM kill after GM HP goes to 0 must not end in minimum 1-2 minutes.
So that means after GM HP goes to 0, they must not die at least 1-2 minutes. there is reason why, if they are prolonging GM way longer than that feel free to inform us, ty.

rumours are rumours we cant change the nature of it. thats what i heard from ppl i cant remember the name, not all conversation we can remember right?
last time valdemort did the gm kill event, and i said what i feel about what he did, he simply said he doesnt care.. and ye, i was talking about valdemort. its always ok to check ppl if they have bm or not, but doing it too much w/warping here or there always annoy players.

well they got , reminder on how to do GM kill.
Feal free to report it in future if they continiue to make it longer than 2 min after HP is 0, ty.

Official Partner