Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused EXTREME UPGRADE AND CHAOS BELT UPGRADE SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bryz

Hi OGN DEVELOPMENT STAFFS, I'm thinking of something that may be a good thing to add in our server, actually im reading some interesting stuff in other private server and seing it personally for my self and i think this things are meant to be in our server.So im thinking how to add this on our server and here is my idea(I know this required a lot of work and im sorry for that im just throwing some ideas :D)

First is this the minesta Chaos Belt-
instead of the max craft lvl +3 how about make it up to +20 like the original server have(of course the equipment of crafting would be the same but the higher it gets the required items increase(so basicaly we will have 20 formula card each class and here is the stats
20131113_ep11_pnotes_minesta_chaotic_belt_upgrade.png

but u dont have to add the accuracy and penetration because ep8 clients dont have it yet

for ex.= +0 chaos belt requires 10 pcs unique element,100 pcs chaos core and any other stuffs you think
and increase its value every upgrade

EXTREME UPGRADE- this thing dont need to be the real deal, we can make a formula card.
Example.-you have a palladium coat+15 with craft of 3x 10% all skill amp and a extended slot that gives 8% bunos amp, then that would be a required material listed on the formula card and after being crafted there would be a bunos stats like 10%amp 20%cdi 5%Cri 40def etc. you can choose what stats would be better to add that you think would be the most balanced and some other required material for ex. extreme core could be gained in participating tg and the formula card can be purchased through ecoins or wexp in a higher cost of course because even how small stats will be added on our gear it will be a big factor on the game

Honestly we're already on thin ice regarding pvp/pve balance the last thing needed imo are extra damage boosts ... that said they're not bad ideas concept wise but knowing them with 100+ elements needed atm for a belt +3 for a belt +20 they would ask you 1000+ elements lmao and the formula card(s) on eshop .. something like 1k coins each or 10k wexp and im serious :| and all of that for some extra stats not even needed at all.

im not saying that it need 100 elements/upgrade i say its start with a little amount and get higher

Or how about adding sometwist on the belt like when your belt reach the +3 upgrade there will be another formula card that will make it slotted with some option like all skill amp/hp steal/attack up or deffense up. so dont be mad on me im just giving suggestion

Or how about adding sometwist on the belt like when your belt reach the +3 upgrade there will be another formula card that will make it slotted with some option like all skill amp/hp steal/attack up or deffense up. so dont be mad on me im just giving suggestion
You can always feel free to give more suggestions Emilia-Tan , regardless of anything do not fear to do so.
About those suggestions though, we'll be having to need some ways to work on it if it gets approved, since the client is using episodes 8, will have to look into that.

@emilia i wasn't mad at all o_O i only stated how it would probably be to get a +20 belt or extreme ups on something here (using the methods you suggested) ... and how it's something not even needed atm imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner