Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fa build thread

Ar4moro

Registered
Hello! I always wanted to have an end game equiped Fa. So since I finished with my Blader set Id like to try out an Fa now. I play only Pve (atleast for now) and Im confused what kind of item setup I should make. Im a big fan of cd builds (my Bl have 66/66 critical rate and it work awesome) but Im not sure how its scale on fa. If it works well Id like to get atleast 65 Cr. What you suggest to do?

Hello! I always wanted to have an end game equiped Fa. So since I finished with my Blader set Id like to try out an Fa now. I play only Pve (atleast for now) and Im confused what kind of item setup I should make. Im a big fan of cd builds (my Bl have 66/66 critical rate and it work awesome) but Im not sure how its scale on fa. If it works well Id like to get atleast 65 Cr. What you suggest to do?
65 cr atleast is always a must have in my opinion :)
with fa you get rate from astral weapon too, it's kinda nice.
fa has also a syngery with cr+mcr.
if you want to play pve only, then for sure full cd will be best!

What about orbs? For now I have 2x Dreamcatcher cd craft 2x cd slot and 1x amp. Is it ok? I was thinking about full cd palla orbs but Im not sure yet. Iv seen some fas orbs with cd craft and 2x amp in slot.

if you want only pve then for sure palla orbs full cd.

Official Partner