Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Fail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodRose™

Registered
As I observe there are a lot of changes in stats in the past couple of days, update per update things getting little by little hmm... less, at first reducing CDI yeah it’s good to remove that OP thing, now this update is a big MISS, why? Removing too much is bad, if you want to be official like you much accept the fact that you are missing too many aspects here. One is that removing that set bonus on epaulet is a NO NO, why? Wanting to be near as official starts but we don’t have extreme upgrades, charms ETC … that set effects serves as filler that our server cannot have. Two that senillinia weapons, should it have stat difference? I guess ITS NOT NEEDED to have why? Because other pieces will be useless end of story, making this recent update make many things useless for example why would I create HR14 weapon if that stat difference of chaos (palladium) weapon are just +4 you serious right? We invested our time and effort making those piece or ALZ to buy pieces and also making unique then now what our HR14 weapons now are USELESS! For real? It is really disappointing to see and to feel this kind of thing all I can say now is ACT FAST, while you still can if you don't know what i mean go channel 1 see for yourself...

Please stick to this thread if you have something to say about this balancing updates.
And keep in mind this is a work in progress so things will changed until we find the closest balance to perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner