Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed FB crit bug

csupidor

Professional Enchanter
Registered
I noticed that after i used BM1+aura and it expired, that i don't seem to crit at all.
It feels like I only have the base 5% even though in my stats it says 69/69 crit rate. With that it's impossible that after the BM1 i used BM2 and in it's full duration i did 10 misses and like 6 crits and the rest was non-crits. On a group of 9 mobs i did non-crit to every single one of them with some hits multiple times in a row.
Tried to manually remove and reapply my sword buffs, but it didn't help, so i don't think its the sword buffs losing effect after BM1. Only relog fixed it.
I tried it in only 2 dungeons so didn't test it extensively, but theres something wrong for sure. This never happened before todays update(2022.10.26.). Please look into it.

We will check

Same happened on war just now and had to relog.

Can you do a video for us please,to see exactly where the problem is,i tryed to replicate this on my FB and do not happening for me

Can you do a video for us please,to see exactly where the problem is,i tryed to replicate this on my FB and do not happening for me
Sure i'll make a video asap.

Sorry for the quality theres some weird static noise in the video and HD version is not ready yet.

So this is very weird i used BM1+aura 2 times in this run. After the first one its already a bit fishy but not as bad. I do some misses which i didnt at all before the BM1 and i do crit some. At this point i wouldnt have noticed it normally and i would've thought that im just unlucky. So i used it again on the first Awakened Anubis and after that where u need to kill the 5 sorcerers i actually do more misses than crits. I have my stats open so 69/69 rate is visible. This is affecting not just crit but attack rate aswell looking at the ammount of misses. If that is not a bug im gonna eat my shoes :D.

And since you couldnt replicate it and even in my video its not clear after the first BM1 i dont really know how to pinpoint the cause. It might not be just the BM1 but its for sure related to it.

Note that i only had this happen in Ancient Tomb, Flame Nest and War since i tried to avoid using BM1 since yesterday.

Sorry for the quality theres some weird static noise in the video and HD version is not ready yet.

So this is very weird i used BM1+aura 2 times in this run. After the first one its already a bit fishy but not as bad. I do some misses which i didnt at all before the BM1 and i do crit some. At this point i wouldnt have noticed it normally and i would've thought that im just unlucky. So i used it again on the first Awakened Anubis and after that where u need to kill the 5 sorcerers i actually do more misses than crits. I have my stats open so 69/69 rate is visible. This is affecting not just crit but attack rate aswell looking at the ammount of misses. If that is not a bug im gonna eat my shoes :D.

And since you couldnt replicate it and even in my video its not clear after the first BM1 i dont really know how to pinpoint the cause. It might not be just the BM1 but its for sure related to it.

Note that i only had this happen in Ancient Tomb, Flame Nest and War since i tried to avoid using BM1 since yesterday.

Actually i didnt check damage numbers before but amp, crit dmg or attack is also affected. i was doing MO and i accidentally pressed BM1. after that i did 69k crits with A-B skills in BM3 which i found a bit lacking. I relogged and i had 80k crits.

Hello, indeed something look wrong here, we will replicate your account and character in the test server and look into this matter.
Please allow us a few days and we will come back to this post with what we find.

Do a test for us please, after your BM1 expires, remove the Fire Blade buff and cast it again.
Update us after.

So as i said in my initial post this solution doesnt work or doesnt not work completely. If Hard Luck and Panic Cry works how i think they work then in BM3 with synergies i have 84%+10%(HL)+21%(PC) critical rate which is way over 100% and i managed to not crit with this combo. This was after removing and reapplying Fire Blade and Astral Enchant.

What i noticed or at least it feels like it, that after the first BM1 its not as noticeable in the dungeon, but when i use it again its completely wrecked. At that point i barely crit any, do a lot of misses and it seems like i do less dmg aswell.

I have a video of this in ahv if u really need, but basically the same happened as in my previous video in Ancient Tomb even though i removed and reapplied the sword buffs as u asked me to.

We have discovered what is causing this and we are working on fix.
We require just a bit of patience until we solve it. Until then avoid using BM1 so you don't have this unpleasant situation.

Happy to announce that we fixed this and also have an improvement against FB buff hack.
All details in the next patch.

Official Partner