Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged FEEDBACK FROM THE RECENT UPDATES (and a little suggestion)

AlmightyPOGI

Banned
Registered
Here's my take on the game's previous updates. This is solely based on my opinion and observation.

POSITIVE SIDES (I will not go to deep on the details as to why this is good)

1. Dungeons are reworked (in difficulty and drops) which makes most of them easier to finish.

• High tier dungeons no longer require a lot of POV's (Potion of Veradrix) in order to finish it.
  • Epic Grade items became easier to get, which means starting players have more room for improvement unlike before.
2. Skills matching the official, which means we have more room to replicate it's gameplay.

• Heal Cooldown for FA is fixed and now more usable.
  • Curse Dodge of BL became much stronger since most debuffs have 180 second cooldown now. Previously, its so easy to remove but now it has become very useful.

3. Slot values for armors, weapons, and bikes adjusted to match official. Though most people had negative reactions in this matter, this is, in a truth, a very good adjustment on the server.

• This offers possibilities on which build you can go for your character. Unlike the previous patches that mostly relies on AMP, current patch makes critical damage more relevant in PVP.
  • Previously, AAU (all attack up) crafts are way more powerful compared to amp, this is normally the "go to" choice for bike, gloves, and weapon options. The recent adjustments makes Crit Damage, Crit Rate, All attack up, and AMP equally useful depending on the situation and build

NEGATIVE SIDES

1. There is a little difference between Epic Grade Items and Legendary Grade Items. This also includes the stats of the Belts.

• I will no longer go into detail since there is a recent post related in this matter. The main concern is about the cost of going for Legendary craft which is too big and not proportional for the actual power up we can get from it
  • Either lessen the epic bonus or increase the legendary bonus to make an actual gap between the two grades
  • Make more adjustments for the Belt bonuses.

2. Skill Issues is present

• Both FA's skills greater heal and mass heal has no multiplier inside mission war.
  • GL's heal skill multiplier also not working inside mission war
  • BL's intuition can receive knockback and down. (I believe stuns do not work during intuition duration)
  • Leg Fracture cannot dash-fade-blink, I believe official allows warping skills during this debuff duration. (correct me if i am wrong)

3. High-end items becoming weaker

• Critical Ring +5 with 6AMP craft has more damage output than the Ring of Dr. Mazel

1663322292102.png
1663322309435.png

• Both Event Bikes is only a little better than QW7 bike. (Depending on the build, QW7 can either have more RCR or RSA than the event bikes. Balanced slot options make it a really good bike that is almost comparable with the event bikes. I do not think that the amp bonus on the bikes is actually a big separator in between the 2.

• 1663322830711.png
    1663322838314.png
    1663322844922.png

NOTE: Overall, I still think that its a really good update. There are just some adjustments and tweaks that is needed to be done. Nothing is perfect after all, but we can be pretty close to it.

Last edited:
1. There is a little difference between Epic Grade Items and Legendary Grade Items. This also includes the stats of the Belts.
It seems u really misunderstand (somehow)
This isnt even a negative side, its a positive side

The Difference of Newbies to Amateurs to End Game Player will be much closer than before,

Means as newbies/amateur the stats will be still noticeable but not as before,
Also means the difference will not overwhelm new/amateur players that much, compared on what we had before,

--------------------
That being said End gear is still End Gear means the Strongest items in the Game,

U can always say the difference is now much closer but still it is stronger.

Last edited:
Dear ExCaliose,

I have stated the reason why I put a negative side to it: "The main concern is about the cost of going for Legendary craft which is too big and not proportional for the actual power up we can get from it".

I am talking about the cost for upgrading (which is really heavy) to Legendary parts. This should emphasize it enough for you.

The issue isn't because we do not want new players to have more chances against older ones. You are not wrong about your statement but that is not the reason why we're asking for a change in values. I understand that you do not have a full grasp of this since you are not active anymore. But still nice try.

Let's set Lesser Panda King as target.

On my Full PVE set + GM buffs, my bm3 can hit 146856, adding 2% more amp now increases that to 147356. That does not even reach a 1% increase in overall damage. (Value may differ by very little depending on target and situation, but you get the point)

Will I invest more than 70b alz per part for this irrelevant upgrade? Definitely no.

And given the fact that a lot of people have already invested on Legendary Items prior to this update, it will not make sense to lower the cost now. It is more ideal to change the values instead. ;)

The Difference of Newbies to Amateurs to End Game Player will be much closer than before,

Also means the difference will not overwhelm new/amateur players that much, compared on what we had before,

--------------------
That being said End gear is still End Gear means the Strongest items in the Game,

A feedback from returning player who does not have legend set. :D

He clearly said "The main concern is about the cost of going for Legendary craft which is too big and not proportional for the actual power up we can get from it".

Maybe try craft legend parts first then give conclusion if it's worth it or not for the current difference. Funny ex mod.

--------------------

ExCaliose You misunderstand, the objective is the balance of classes, not the balance of equipment.

When you are so dependent on being spoonfed that you had to wait for the game to reduce the equipment gap in order to gain an advantage rather than putting in the effort yourself for endgame progression. This frame of mind tells that you must be the type who would undermine the effort of others and envy the hardworking and contributing class of society, all just because you choose not to contribute your time and effort for improvement and are content to stay the way you are. Your reasoning here only discourages progression and it's not helping one bit. Do you really think that "new/amateur" players with months of gameplay should be somewhat close to a veteran player with years of gameplay? This is an MMORPG, not some first-person shooter game.

Think about it, why don't the official Cabal just stop at episode 8? Why add new items? Why add merit system? Heck... why don't all games just stop adding new content? Simple, because update provides room to grow. Growth in turn promotes a healthy economy and active society. That's how businesses flourish. An update is not meant to reduce the gap, it is meant to increase the gap.

P/S: Strictly speaking about equipment only, not the classes

Last edited:
ExCaliose You misunderstand, the objective is the balance of classes, not the balance of equipment.

When you are so dependent on being spoonfed that you had to wait for the game to reduce the equipment gap in order to gain an advantage rather than putting in the effort yourself for endgame progression. This frame of mind tells that you must be the type who would undermine the effort of others and envy the hardworking and contributing class of society, all just because you choose not to contribute your time and effort for improvement and are content to stay the way you are. Your reasoning here only discourages progression and it's not helping one bit. Do you really think that "new/amateur" players with months of gameplay should be somewhat close to a veteran player with years of gameplay? This is an MMORPG, not some first-person shooter game.

Think about it, why don't the official Cabal just stop at episode 8? Why add new items? Why add merit system? Heck... why don't all games just stop adding new content? Simple, because update provides room to grow. Growth in turn promotes a healthy economy and active society. That's how businesses flourish. An update is not meant to reduce the gap, it is meant to increase the gap.

P/S: Strictly speaking about equipment only, not the classes
Idk where you get the idea that im being spoonfed? And im just waiting for this update for my own advanatage?

I dont misunderstand anything, that is why i agree with the changes,

You coming up like a kid, i just dont understand that.

And you are wrong about updates,
Update consists of either of these 3 things buffed, nerfed, balance. Since you failed to understand, it makes your reply lost its sense

Idk where you get the idea that im being spoonfed? And im just waiting for this update for my own advanatage?

I dont misunderstand anything, that is why i agree with the changes,

You coming up like a kid, i just dont understand that.

And you are wrong about updates,
Update consists of either of these 3 things buffed, nerfed, balance. Since you failed to understand, it makes your reply lost its sense

When you are only recently active after the update because of the reduction in the gap. Furthermore arguing about keeping the gap small because it benefits you as an epic user. It's too obvious.

Why should epic set get more benefit than legend? Do you spend more time or donation for epic as compared to legend? You fail to understand the purpose of equipment grades. No one will pursue better equipment if the difference is so trivial.

Speak when you have legend set.

Fyi, if you see me online thats not me i let someone use my acc ofc(knowing the possible consequences)
And im not arguing that is something already in effect,
Im here to tell that its understandable why this Update is good.

And dont tell me that "speak when you have legend set" thingy i find it funny tho.
I dont need Legend set, when you cant even buy Skills to beat someone in the game tho.

Will be fixed on next patch !:cool:

Official Partner