Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fix for the game crash (Windows 10 especially) - not needed anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry does that mean that instead of upgrading now we have to downgrade the game instead to stabilize the gameplay ?
am i missing something ?
Read the first post. ;)
THAT is what you missed.

client started to crash today again. cant even last 15seconds in bloody ice.l0l

my client suddenly keep crashes yday. cant even last 15 secs in bloody ice. all the while the fixed is ok.

it's not working...after exttracting all the files....crashes just suddenly went straight UP to the top.....crash after crash.....lost after lost can we see finaly a fix already.. i lost alot of good drop because of this crashes :mad:
yeah fixed it i actualy forgot to mention it earlyer my appologyes it works fine no crash no lag everything cool

i will try it today.
atm the client is crashing like hell! it's really weird.. hope you find another solution soon.

mine crashes now after 2-3 hours instead of every 30 minutes, it's better now but not fixed.

Today I received an update like 1.9mb, after that my client start crashing again, changing maps, view players items, I reapplied fix but it's not better.

hi. after the update i get a lot of crashes...like every 3 mins. please do something

right after update started again the crashes. i don.t know....

The Update is for the Mshield and its not for the Client..
but he's right. before the mshield update my crashes was totally fixed and now i crash like hell again.

aww i can't even stay online for 1min now...

game autoclose always.. i cant do much time online... how to fix this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner