Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion FIX SET BONUS

xHero

Contributor
Professional Enchanter
Registered
I think you should rewatch and make fixes to demo set bonuses.
1. Battle set bonus:
* FA set bonus gives insane stats which must be nerfed. We must take into consideration, that it has extra BIG heal. Just compare it...... FA have biggest bonus (from battle class), but why ? Balancing ? Even FG which doesnt have heal and "tanking" ability have smaller stats :)
1656061255737.png
1656061366860.png
1656061412474.png

2. Martial set bonus:
* Rewatch BL bonus. Yes, maybe BL "overpowered" but nowdays comparing with over classes it has lowest bonus (btw martial class). Fun fact is that BL set bonus is even lower than WA (which is armor class and automatically more tankier).
1656061911432.png

3. Armor set bonus:
*It just really should give MORE stast. Nowdays in the war i sometimes see how FA can tank way more than armor classes :) Qustion is: why we need then armor class?
1656062355451.png
1656062567470.png
1656062607600.png

YOUR ARGUMENT IS BASELESS.

FIRST. FA heal in the server is not OP. The HEAL amount is adjusted to be more appropriate with the server but the cooldown is very long compared to official. You must be familiar about a separate thread about this concern (which has remained ignored). And FA definitely cannot be a better tank than armor class, I do not know where you heard that from.

SECOND. Do not be blinded by the variables you are seeing on the set-bonus effect. As Manijak mentioned, these are all the natural resist stats for each class, they are Moderators for a reason. Even if these stats are not displayed in the set-bonus effect, it is still present and in effect on every characters. (Correct me if I am wrong)

Try to PVP 1v1 for each class, you will see armor classes will prevail most of the time and they are natural tanks.

Try to output damage, you will see BL, FA, FG, and WI excel with it.

Try to debuff, DM and FB is the most efficient

Every class has their specialty. You just have to play where it excels above the others. All class can be strong on the right user. So if you have the gears and the merit and you think the character is weak, better ask yourself "What is wrong with me?"

Last edited:
Its either the FA user is too good or the damage of his character is not sufficient

FIRST. FA heal in the server is not OP. The HEAL amount is adjusted to be more appropriate with the server but the cooldown is very long compared to official. You must be familiar about a separate thread about this concern (which has remained ignored).

SECOND. Do not be blinded by the variables you are seeing on the set-bonus effect. As Manijak mentioned, these are all the natural resist stats for each class, they are Moderators for a reason. Even if these stats are not displayed in the set-bonus effect, it is still present and in effect on every characters.

Try to PVP(combo match) 1v1 for each class, you will see armor classes will prevail most of the time and they are natural tanks.

Every class has their specialty. You just have to play where it excels above the others. All class can be strong on the right user. So if you have the gears and the merit and you think the character is weak, better ask yourself "What is wrong with me?"

FIRST. FA heal in the server is not OP. The HEAL amount is adjusted to be more appropriate with the server but the cooldown is very long compared to official. You must be familiar about a separate thread about this concern (which has remained ignored). And FA definitely cannot be a better tank than armor class, I do not know where you heard that from.

SECOND. Do not be blinded by the variables you are seeing on the set-bonus effect. As Manijak mentioned, these are all the natural resist stats for each class, they are Moderators for a reason. Even if these stats are not displayed in the set-bonus effect, it is still present and in effect on every characters.

Try to PVP 1v1 for each class, you will see armor classes will prevail most of the time and they are natural tanks.

it was just suggestion and opinion. I dont really know why you guys always agro on overs if the opinion and suggestions is not what you want to hear or what you think. I really feel oky with my character and gear.
Funny that you try compare official to Cabal World, because Episodes and gameplay is to different.
Btw i really dont try make here dramas or hit someons feellings.
PEACE :hi:

Sorry if it sounds aggressive, it was not my intention to sound it like that. What I mentioned is also based on my analysis in game(mixed with facts of course). Everyone is free to share their opinion. Just sharing mine as well for chances it might enlighten others.

There is nothing wrong to compare official with CW. Our moderators clearly states from recent patches that they made references from official too.

Happy gaming. :)

Last edited:
Its either the FA user is too good or the damage of his character is not sufficient

Because he is comparing maxed merit, maxed runes, and maxed equiped FA to his own un-max character. He fails to compare with other classes with equal merit, runes and equips like fire (FS), sparta (WA), rexx (FB), and globalfear (BL). He does not seem to understand the nature of each class and the set effect that goes along with it.

Again trying to emphasize to nerf FA (even after the heal was nerf-ed). At this point, I doubt the problem is with FA any longer. It's becoming a personal vendetta about weakening the nation or players opposite to his to compensate for his shortcomings.

Last edited:
I think you should rewatch and make fixes to demo set bonuses.
1. Battle set bonus:
* FA set bonus gives insane stats which must be nerfed. We must take into consideration, that it has extra BIG heal. Just compare it...... FA have biggest bonus (from battle class), but why ? Balancing ? Even FG which doesnt have heal and "tanking" ability have smaller stats :)
View attachment 10401View attachment 10402View attachment 10403
2. Martial set bonus:
* Rewatch BL bonus. Yes, maybe BL "overpowered" but nowdays comparing with over classes it has lowest bonus (btw martial class). Fun fact is that BL set bonus is even lower than WA (which is armor class and automatically more tankier).
View attachment 10404
3. Armor set bonus:
*It just really should give MORE stast. Nowdays in the war i sometimes see how FA can tank way more than armor classes :) Qustion is: why we need then armor class?
View attachment 10405View attachment 10406View attachment 10407

We didnt imagine those stats as set bonuses,we didnt took them from "draw well" ,
amount of stats in demonite set effect is exactly the same amount of stats that official give to each battle class.
Where they give it? , its up to you to figure it out , at the end you are cabal player so wouldn't be hard.

Complaining about different classes in same battle style , having different set effect is ridiculous .
those characters in same battle style are not same so they cant have same stats.

Official Partner