Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

For those who desire Craft Exp and Level Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExCaliose

Former Game Moderator
Contributor
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Website
www.facebook.com
Good day folks this Post purpose it to explain how the current update works..
and how we can transfer them

This is the table for the New and Old Sub categories in crafting
Top Left is the Weapon Transmuter
Top Right is the WA/FS Transmuter
Middle Left is the Artifact Transmuter
Middle Right is the FB/FA Transmuter
Lower Right is the BL/WI Transmuter

2017-12-06_14_39_51-Book1_-_Excel.png

Didn't Understand yet ok... here's the Explanation..

For Example.
Before the Update i'm Crafting Blade and Great Sword
that means in the new update you can only Craft Two Handed Weapons

upload_2017-12-6_21-3-35.png

because Great Sword Category is not yet Available at the moment
but REST ASSURED THE CRAFTING LEVEL is still there.

Ok Another Example.

upload_2017-12-6_21-6-51.png

In this Case the player is crafting Armor Helm and ATM there's no part for it yet but as i said earlier its still there..
He cant Craft WA parts but hes still can craft the upcoming Category..

................................................................................................................................................................................

So how we will Transfer The Craft Exp and Level in another sub category

Here Are some Examples..

From the Great Sword Crafting Level We could Transfer it to..

upload_2017-12-6_21-10-45.png

Here...

upload_2017-12-6_21-11-52.png

Note we could only transfer the same crafting Categories but not from the Other Transmuter Category..
For Example.

upload_2017-12-6_21-17-0.png

We cannot transfer the Craft Exp level of that to this

upload_2017-12-6_21-20-6.png

you can notice its the same item yes but they have Different Transmuters..
The first one is Sword Transmuter (Old name)
and the one below it is the Artifact Transmuter

Note:
For the players Who wants their Crafting Exp to be transferred in another Sub Category in the same transmuter.. Please Create A thread in The Technical Support Section...

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-6_20-52-19.png
    upload_2017-12-6_20-52-19.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 80
  • upload_2017-12-6_21-18-52.png
    upload_2017-12-6_21-18-52.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 65
Exception for transmuter changes are those who want to transfer the Artifact to any Weapon.
We will make the changes for this craft types if desired.

Exception for transmuter changes are those who want to transfer the Artifact to any Weapon.
We will make the changes for this craft types if desired.

Sorry, that's what I need to apply this change to one of my PJ ...

Greetings.

I see some people have problems understanding the craf transfer possibilities.
Lets me explain it in a short way.

We can transfer the craft level and exp only on the same character.
We can transfer the Artifact exp and level to Weapons only. (By removing the transmuter from the character and sending the weapons one, this is for those who crafted orb and crystals before and want to craft them again. And we wont transfer the craft level and exp to One Handed or Two Handed, we will transfer just to Orb & Crystal)

Basically this transfer is not intended to switch to your desire, its intended to "fix" those who were affected by the update and cant craft the items they started with.

So let's say i wanna transfer my craft exp from Greatsword "old sub-category" to Orb/Crystal "new sub-category" with Lv 6 0% cexp it'd lvl up to Lv 7 0% cexp?

So the Greatsword's cexp can only be passed onto 1hand/2hand's cexp?

Heres the deal

For example you are crafing Blades and greatsword before..(old sub category)

And the new categories are

One handed weapon -old sub category is katana
Two handed weapon- old sub is blade
Orb/crystal - old sub is daikatana

For example you are crafting Blade from before.. After the update it will now become.. Two handed weapons..

Its now up to you if you want your crafting exp remains now in Two handed weapon - old sub cat blade.

Or you want the crafting exp to be transfered in the one handed weapon

Heres the deal

For example you are crafing Blades and greatsword before..(old sub category)

And the new categories are

One handed weapon -old sub category is katana
Two handed weapon- old sub is blade
Orb/crystal - old sub is daikatana

For example you are crafting Blade from before.. After the update it will now become.. Two handed weapons..

Its now up to you if you want your crafting exp remains now in Two handed weapon - old sub cat blade.

Or you want the crafting exp to be transfered in the one handed weapon
IDK why you made a long confusing(for me it is.) explanation, it'd would be best if you made an example using the Greatsword-old category because t'was the one removed and the subject i'm talking about if it's cexp would be passed on/stacked to the current cexp of either the 1hand weap or the 2hand weap cexp. Before as old category i have katana,daikatana & greatsword at lv6 0% cexp and blade at lv6 around 70%+ cexp. As you stated "transferred" would it only work if my other old categories were lv5 or lower? And that "transfer" means it would just make it also at lv6?

IDK why you made a long confusing(for me it is.) explanation, it'd would be best if you made an example using the Greatsword-old category because t'was the one removed and the subject i'm talking about if it's cexp would be passed on/stacked to the current cexp of either the 1hand weap or the 2hand weap cexp. Before as old category i have katana,daikatana & greatsword at lv6 0% cexp and blade at lv6 around 70%+ cexp. As you stated "transferred" would it only work if my other old categories were lv5 or lower? And that "transfer" means it would just make it also at lv6?

And I dunno what is so confusing in the pictures.

So how we will Transfer The Craft Exp and Level in another sub category

Here Are some Examples..

From the Great Sword Crafting Level We could Transfer it to..

upload_2017-12-6_21-10-45-png.4546

Here...

upload_2017-12-6_21-11-52-png.4547
Then this picture contradicts your reply to my first post don't you agree?:nod:
Thats not possible unless you are crafting artifact before
And then again even 2 replies without no concrete or direct answer to my last question on my last post.:rolleyes:
Anyway thank you for your time though. I've had enough forum time wasted from this inquiry with the "majority" of your recent replies were just "zootopia gaming" kind of thing.:rolleyes: And i thought the first reply was fine then you brought up "what's so confusing with the pictures" w/c one part i quoted above contradicts it.:think: No Offense meant, if there is then sorry.:giggle:

And then again even 2 replies without no concrete or direct answer to my last question on my last post.:rolleyes:
Anyway thank you for your time though. I've had enough forum time wasted from this inquiry with the "majority" of your recent replies were just "zootopia gaming" kind of thing.:rolleyes: And i thought the first reply was fine then you brought up "what's so confusing with the pictures" w/c one part i quoted above contradicts it.:think: No Offense meant, if there is then sorry.:giggle:

Well im sorry if you just missed what Cy posted..

[QUOTE="
I see some people have problems understanding the craf transfer possibilities.
Lets me explain it in a short way.

We can transfer the craft level and exp only on the same character.
We can transfer the Artifact exp and level to Weapons only. (By removing the transmuter from the character and sending the weapons one, this is for those who crafted orb and crystals before and want to craft them again. And we wont transfer the craft level and exp to One Handed or Two Handed, we will transfer just to Orb & Crystal)

Basically this transfer is not intended to switch to your desire, its intended to "fix" those who were affected by the update and cant craft the items they started with."
[/QUOTE]

that basically corrected my previous post.. and you didnt bother reading it..
well im sorry if you thought that your just wasting your time

or perhaps youre saying you forgot to read this ;)

upload_2017-12-27_21-18-4.png

=))=))=))

wow, critical update and yes, finally I cant bypass the game...........

OMG my launcher cant update and I`m so frustrated now @_@

We had the holidays here but I want to add the first level of artifact crafting next week.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner