Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Force Archer Builds

Neoseeker

Registered
i played in EGA before but im new in this server, i played about 3 days ago but spent my time observing whats the best class in OGN
i should tell that most classes are FA's(Force Archers)
i also noticed that FA defeats FS dpending on their builds
below are list of FA which for me is the best in this server:

MissNami
rule
Kramer
Sabrina
PoohnYeta
Gyrd2fearX
Dieana
NoFX

... i saw them winning over other classes with complete chaos set, 1on1 pvp in Bloddy Ice. can someone help me know their builds?? what i mean is their item's slot options?

i played in EGA before but im new in this server, i played about 3 days ago but spent my time observing whats the best class in OGN
i should tell that most classes are FA's(Force Archers)
i also noticed that FA defeats FS dpending on their builds
below are list of FA which for me is the best in this server:

MissNami
rule
Kramer
Sabrina
PoohnYeta
Gyrd2fearX
Dieana
NoFX

... i saw them winning over other classes with complete chaos set, 1on1 pvp in Bloddy Ice. can someone help me know their builds?? what i mean is their item's slot options?
rule and missnami must be a joke :rofl:

Their builds are from items which you cannot ''buy'' you have to farm it, that's the reason for me to tell you to not start with FA yet unless you will donate, to be able to start with a class i suggest you to make a FS beforehand because with that class you will be able to farm dungeons and maps which can be hard to survive for your FA

Items:
You can obtain Chaos only from Cabal Caps, those caps you can only get from Chaos Arena's, Redeeming, Events or Mission War.
To get the same ''build'' you will have to farm all the chaos parts, epaulets and belts on your own.

How to build FA?

NOTE: THIS INFORMATION IS USED/OBTAINED ONLY FROM MY OWN FORCE ARCHER CHARACTER AND IDEAS!

Suit/Gloves/Boots:
  • 30% AMP

Helmet:

• 10% Rate / 20% DMG / 20% DMG
  • 10% Rate 10% AMP / 20% DMG / 20% DMG.

Belt:
  • Chaos belt of Sage.

Epaulet:

• Both Chaos Guardian and Sage.

Weapons (1st Orb)

• 60% DMG w/ 1 slot.

Weapons (2nd Orb)
  • 60% DMG w/ 1 slot
  • 30% AMP w/ 1 slot.

Bike:
  • 14% Rcr / 50% Res. AMP

Pets i use:

• 10% Resist Critical Rate Pet.
  • 20% Cr.DMG pet.
Pets i will get (still have other ideas)
  • 7% Resist Critical Rate, 3% Max Critical Rate.
  • 10% Max Critical Rate.

Official Partner