Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

FORCE ARCHER PVE (Advance Guide)

AlmightyPOGI

Banned
Registered
Everything written down on this guide is all based from my experience and perspective as a main FORCE ARCHER player.

fa fa fa.jpg

PROS:

• Long range attack
  • Best healing ability
  • Good for PVE (2nd Best in my opinion)
CONS
  • Low magic attack
  • Requires end game items, high runes, and high merit to be strong in PVP/Mission War
  • Worst class in 1v1 PVP battle

********************************************************************************************************************************************

REQUIRED BUILD FOR PVE:

• Suit/Gloves/Boots must be pure MSA
SLOT REQUIREMENT.png

• Helm must be Fatal Craft (2x CDI/ 1x Crit Rate)
pve helm.png

• Orbs must be Fatal Craft (2x CDI 1x Magic Attack)
pve weapon.png

• Must have 2 bikes, Red flare and QW7 Rage. (Note: Red Flare if with FB/WA only, QW7 Rage if without FB/WA or soloing dungeons)
pve qw7.png
pve red flare.png

• Must have 2 pets to maximize damage. (Note: MCR pet should only be used when using battle aura)
crit rate pet.png
max crit rate pet.png

Technically, I am able to (almost) even out both my Critical Rate and Max Critical rate by putting the specific stats on my helm and pet.

stat.png

NOTE: The reason why I only put critical rate on helm and pet is to maximize the damage output. We all know that Battle Mode cancels out when you remove/replace the weapon. That is why, putting the crit rate stat on helm/pet/bike is the best method to maximize the damage since battle mode does not cancel out if you change them.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

BM3 SYNERGY USAGE

bm3 stat.jpg

• For maximing damage, make sure to stack up AABA + ABAA + BAAB as much as possible
  • If you think you lack Crit damage, you can stack ABAA 3 times in a row to boost crit damage.
  • For support purposes, utilize BBAB to maximize healing for both yourself and the party.
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

ACCESSORIES

Rings
  • Fusion Ring
  • Dr. Mazel's Ring
  • Critical Ring and Ring of Luck +5 of Outrageous (7%amp)

Bracelets

• Always aim for perfect shanes (11amp/11aamp/11amp) or 10cdi/11amp/11amp). Budget wise, you can just use BOS+9 dual amp.
shanes.png
cdi shanes.png
boss.png

Earrings
  • Vampiric Earring +9 (Dual amp or Bloodsucking craft)
DUAL AMP VE.png
BLOOD SUCKING VE.png

Belt
  • Chaos Sage belt +7
Epaulet
  • Aim for perfect ones
demo eos.png
demo eosss.png

Amulet

• Must be level 3 Orphidia Amulet for maximize MCR and CDI on base stat. Look for the best random stat you can find.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

SKILLS

COMBO SKILLS

• For single target (You can replace Shadow Shot with Critical Shot)
combo skills.png

• Multiple Targets
stun lock.png

PASSIVE SKILLS

PASSIVE SKILLS.png

MERIT SKILLS

• For pure PVE, its obviously the PVE merit skills you need to pick. However, I would highly recommend PVP. Why? Because you still cannot solo the high level dungeons unlike Bladers. You are not even required to solo the dungeons, going in party is obviously the best choice for faster finish. Lastly, you will need the PVP merit skill's stats once you are going in nation war.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Attachments

• pve helm.png
    pve helm.png
    122.5 KB · Views: 254
is this a hard/expensive build to get in this server? I haven't really started yet, I'm still checking out the forums for class builds that suits my playstyle

Official Partner