Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Not a bug FPS lag in game

BeastHybrid

Contributor
Registered
is there a specific reason or is anyone else experiencing fps lag? also it will randomly freeze for a few seconds.

(it is not my computer because every other game runs flawlessly)

When i start playing on server i have also this problem,but was solved when i add cabal folder in my antivirus exceptions.Are you did allredy this ?Add your cabal folder in ativirus exceptions,run the launcher press SCAN and than try to play.And the second problem was created about past 2weeks because last update on Nvidia,if you use an Nvidia video card try to roll back one or two updates.

Ive done the exclusion, but with the driver, i play games that require the new nvidia updates so i cant go back like that. thats unfortunate

i tried rolling it back to see what would happen, it made it worse. got maybe 1-2 FPS after. uninstalled the drivers completely and no change.

dont need to uninstal drivers wtf,just need to get one older update not the lastest

i had to unistall to get older ones because it deleted the older ones, i went 3 back and its not lagging bad anymore.

so is it ok now ?

I am using the nvidia studio drivers and it works fine for me.

Official Partner