Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

New Report FS AOD BUG ON TG

merick2six

Contributor
Registered
aod bug tg.png

FS AOD got bugged after killing or switch from 1 target to another while buff is still active only happens on tg but works perfectly fine on normal channels and DG

can you explain this in more details please

can you explain this in more details please
when using AOD if your attacking guardian or tower then u switch to attack a player after you kill the player or decide to go back farming you cant hit the guardian or tower anymore while AOD is still active and sometimes out of nowhere u character will be unmovable even i disable the active AOD my character gets stuck at unmovable status its either reconnect or someone will kill you and respawn at the base to get back to normal status

I have also a bug with Art Of Defense skill:
After skill ends, or after i cancel it, both Dash and Fade Step skills are unusable ( looks like on cooldown).
Only changing channel helps to recover those 2 skills (so dungeons will be broken for me).

So, is FS bugged on this server?

Attachments

• AOD_bug.png
    AOD_bug.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 59
I have also a bug with Art Of Defense skill:
After skill ends, or after i cancel it, both Dash and Fade Step skills are unusable ( looks like on cooldown).
Only changing channel helps to recover those 2 skills (so dungeons will be broken for me).

So, is FS bugged on this server?
this will be fixed in next update

Official Partner