Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Future update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slag

Contributor
Registered
We decided to make some changes that will affect war.
In the next update(s) we will completely remove from game following items:
  • Holy Water of Traveler
  • Holy Water of Speed
  • Holy Water of Resistance
  • Holy Water of Flawless Defense

Reasons behind these changes are simple. With those potions in game, classes loose their advantages.
Skills are meant to have special effect (stun, knock back, knock down, unmovable). If enemy uses potions those skills simply loose their effect, which is definitely not okay.
Potions that increase movement speed also don't belong in war. WI has higher mobility because it lacks other abilities and Bikes have increased movement speed because while riding them players can't attack. We think that running around with higher movement speed and still be able to use skills is highly unfair.
Another reason to remove those potions is that sometimes it feels like you should have potions to be able to play war and we don't want to force players to spend additional resources to attend war.

For the end I want to say, please DO NOT BUY those potions anymore because soon they will be completely removed from the game. Not only from the shops, but also from your inventories, warehouses, etc.

Since we're talking about things that will affect war, I have a few things that I need you to consider.

In this case, (1) can you fix the stuns from the BL (I believe this also applies to other classes) skills? They have 5-6 seconds of stun effects instead of 1.5 seconds max, and its high proc chances makes it worse.

Also, (2) you guys need to take a look to the BM1 of FBs. We can hande the high hp and high defense, but the damage they input in that battle mode is really absurd, not any server has the same feat that we have now, not even in official. (Note:I am thinking about the removal of lighning cannon skill (not 100% sure) from the FB since it it is the reason that makes BM1 toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OP!).

Also wanted to mention (3) that FA mass heal need a longer cooldown, maybe 20 seconds?

Lastly, (4) damage from guardians is absurd. Even us geared players received excessive damage from guardians, how much more to new players?

In my opinion, it is not the mentioned potions that makes a huge different in Nation War. It is these feats I mentioned above that you fail to look at. I believe I am not the only one who thinks about these things, I know a lot of people but they just can't get the courage(effort lmao!) to voice out.

what about the pots we already have in your inventory? just delete so we spended some ig money for nothing?

Hello, can u guys readjust the selling price of items like zwei and eins stuffs ? Those were like 1m+ each but now its only 200k-300k alz each

Since we're talking about things that will affect war, I have a few things that I need you to consider.

In this case, (1) can you fix the stuns from the BL (I believe this also applies to other classes) skills? They have 5-6 seconds of stun effects instead of 1.5 seconds max, and its high proc chances makes it worse.

Also, (2) you guys need to take a look to the BM1 of FBs. We can hande the high hp and high defense, but the damage they input in that battle mode is really absurd, not any server has the same feat that we have now, not even in official. (Note:I am thinking about the removal of lighning cannon skill (not 100% sure) from the FB since it it is the reason that makes BM1 toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OP!).

Also wanted to mention (3) that FA mass heal need a longer cooldown, maybe 20 seconds?

Lastly, (4) damage from guardians is absurd. Even us geared players received excessive damage from guardians, how much more to new players?

In my opinion, it is not the mentioned potions that makes a huge different in Nation War. It is these feats I mentioned above that you fail to look at. I believe I am not the only one who thinks about these things, I know a lot of people but they just can't get the courage(effort lmao!) to voice out.

1. What do you mean by fix? As much as I checked, stun values are the same as on official. By what logic should they be 1.5s? Where are you taking this from? If now problem is that there won't be potions anymore, I can guarantee you that balancing stuns by keeping potions in game is not the answer.

2. We are always looking into classes and keep making changes to make war as enjoyable and balanced as possible.

3. Mass Heal on war has 30s cool down time. Check https://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/update-16-june-2018.5606/ for more info.

4. Guardians deal a nice amount of dmg, but it all depends on situation. It depends what class you play, what bm you have, how many ppl are there etc. If you are solo you could have problems, but for example solo BL with bm2 won't have them. In the end it mostly depends on how many ppl are there. Guardians are rough if you are solo (still managable tho), but if we set them to be easier for solo player imagine how easy they will be when there will be full party of players taking the guardian down.

As always we will keep monitoring and balancing war. Without these potions in game it will be even easier to notice unbalanced stuff.

4. Guardians deal a nice amount of dmg, but it all depends on situation. It depends what class you play, what bm you have, how many ppl are there etc. If you are solo you could have problems, but for example solo BL with bm2 won't have them. In the end it mostly depends on how many ppl are there. Guardians are rough if you are solo (still managable tho), but if we set them to be easier for solo player imagine how easy they will be when there will be full party of players taking the guardian down.

As always we will keep monitoring and balancing war. Without these potions in game it will be even easier to notice unbalanced stuff.

As i notice guard dmg is too much even armor classes take huge amount of hits "guards" is like known for its defence and hp but not atk never seen a dmg like that even in official they even use bloody and mortal on war but can still manage but if try here maybe you get 2 shot or maybe 1 coz sometimes they strike 1 but hits 2 its absurd tbh not to mention that the end gear players how bout the lower ones

Also 1 thing lower the stuns like Lazarus said ofc you will say its same as official yah i know but our population is not like official so we should adjust things on how many people / players we have we cant always base stats on official because they have different factors and stats the we dont on our server i know its tricky now but ogn must adjust to these things

Last edited:
On monday I will think of something to replace the current potion with some lightning elements, if the game replace system allows it.
What conversion it will be? for 1 LE how many pots needed coz if its not worth i personally use it rather than saving it

As i notice guard dmg is too much even armor classes take huge amount of hits "guards" is like known for its defence and hp but not atk never seen a dmg like that even in official they even use bloody and morale on guards on war but can still manage but if try here maybe you get 2 shot or maybe 1 coz sometimes they strike 1 but hits 2 its absurd tbh not to mention that the end gear players how bout the lower ones

Also 1 thing lower the stuns like Lazarus said ofc you will say its same as official yah i know but our population is not like official so we should adjust things on how many people / players we have we cant always base stats on official because they have different factors and stats the we dont on our server i know its tricky now but ogn must adjust to these things
With correct gameplay even WI can solo everything.
We have some ideas, but as u know every change has advantages and disadvantages. As I said, we will keep monitoring and balancing war.

With correct gameplay even WI can solo everything.
We have some ideas, but as u know every change has advantages and disadvantages. As I said, we will keep monitoring and balancing war.
as i say guard dmg is too much and i wont backdown on that but what im looking forward is what changes you will make to suffice this matter i hope for the best still more power

I'd like to remind that TG is teamplay based, guards are not meant to be taken down solo. Even though as a blader with eins set i am able to sustain it on combo and lv4 potion. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Yeah maybe you have really no idea what is it :D specially for players who are less likely going to war :) no offence and its not about how you can survive to it the point is its "Damage"

The game does not alow us to swap the potions with another item.
They will be simply removed
Sorry for the inconvenience...

I'd like to remind that TG is teamplay based, guards are not meant to be taken down solo. Even though as a blader with eins set i am able to sustain it on combo and lv4 potion. I have no idea what you are talking about.
Well, try to say the same while 1 or 2 strong guys are hitting you :) I have for all of you who say guards damage is fine some experiment: let's say you are sword class, try to make a fight with FA or WI who are hit and running on center spot or alpha/omega while it's taken by other nation and guard is built, i'm almost sure that this guard + barrier will be much more difficult opponent than this FA/WI and there is big chance the kill will be counted for guard+ barrier no matter if u are stronger than this WI/FA... That's all i wanted to say.

Make more uses for discs, we old crafters have tons occupying space in the inventory, i believe that discs are used only in artifacts, but being realistic, NOBODY craft artifacts.

"TG is team-play base". We know that. We all know that. But you can't be a team when tg is 1v1 most of the time! I would be happy when it reaches 3v3 lmao.

I wanted the staff to enter TG for many times so you would know what is broken amongst the class. (unli stun (5-6 secons which work 90% of the time) from BL, absurdly OP bm1 for FB). We wanted you to experience it, and then comeback with a reply.

fatal777 Your "experiment" is actually "how to defend a point 101". It is a strategic move, and you want to get rid of it because you can't handle it, I don't know if you realised but it works both ways and you can do the same to your opponent. Unless you are one of those people who never come back to def. Also this helps weaker players to defend against stronger opponent.

Lazarus All stuns have the same length, all classes have stuns. All stuns have more less same chance to proc. WI and FA have 2x more stuns than sword users like BL. Use combo. BMs have 300s cooldown, you can wait them out then engage, or push other points, or try to nuke him with your team, or try to lure them away, or try to use guardians which deal dmg to kill them.

Guys, there is something called tactics, counters etc. It's not that hard. Different chars have different strengths and weaknesses. Maybe instead of urging GMs to get rid of them, start thinking how to use them to your own advantage?
I play Cabal for over 11 years and I say this shit here is balanced. Git gud

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner