Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Not a bug Game auto close as per 1hr basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanjirou

Banned
Registered
My game auto close about 1h or 40mins interval
It actually force closed when im playing.
It actually lag for a second and then poof its auto close after the lag is gone i scan my game several time but its still the same does this problem cause of my computer or some files are missing on my cabal folder?

Heyho,

during what activitys does that close happen? Are you running dungeons, are you standing in bloody ice or are you farming on maps or bosses?

If the game thinks that you are afk, a AUTHENTICATION message will pop up in the right lower corner of your screen. Once that message pops up, you have 2min time to enter a security code. If you don't enter that code within the time, you will get kicked out of the game. This mechanic is used to prevent people from using macros/bots to farm while they are afk.
Please check if you see that message just before your game closes the next time.
If that's not the problem .... Well let's see if thats the case :p

It runs close all the time even im hunting dungeon and even vending its closing like 1hr or 40mins interval i think.
It will run in stock picture like hangging and then when it resumes after a couple of seconds it will autoclose

Please read this post
and reply there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner