Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Game balancing, new Bazzar items and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Game balance and tweaks
  • All channels Capacity increased to sustain more players
  • Agris and Peticia became friends, you can now purchase items with Dungeon Points (DP) from both of them.
  • EVA NPC from Bloody Ice has new items available
    • Items found at this NPC will be sold strictly with WEXP from now
    • Items prices were adjusted to suit the real value of each item
    • Beginner items can now be found along with intermediate and end game items (example, the Defensive Earring +8)
  • Equip requirements updated for the following accessories to prevent unbalance in the war brackets
    • Amulet of Pain +4 -> +8
    • Bracelet of Fighter +5 -> +9
    • Bracelet of Sage +5 -> +9
    • Defensive Earring +1 -> +9
    • Vampiric Earring +9
  • Equip requirements for Bikes
    • Astral Bike Card: Crystal Crysis (Event) , Minimum Level 170 and Honor Rank 16
    • Astral Bike Card: Crystal PW5 (Event) , Minimum Level 170 and Honor Rank 16
  • Unique Weapons requirements
    • Surprise , Minimum Level 170
    • RipDreams , Minimum Level 170
    • Singularity , Minimum Level 170
  • Ring of Dr. Mazel requirement
    • Minimum Level 190
  • Item Force Slot Values
    • Edited the defense for slot of Accessories
    • asdsa.png
  • Items Sell Price to NPC
    • We want to control a bit the inflation of ALZ on the server so we are slightly reducing the ALZ sell price towards NPC of items.
    • We will do this a few time during the future updates until we get to desired amount of ALZ that a player can gather in a certain amount of time.

Nation War Changes
  • Mission War 170 ~ 210 capacity increased to 30 vs 30 players
  • Mission War handicap (waiting list) disabled, this means all players can join war without waiting for a balance.
  • Adjust the bonus WEXP based on score, the higher score you will get will give you more bonus WEXP at the end of the Nation War.
  • Untitled.png

• So as you will compete for the best score from now you will also get the best WEXP out of it.
  • Fixed a problem with the Mobs and Gates Defense, we had a formatting error in the files making the game read a lower defense then they should have had.

Item Enchanting

Drop
  • Arcane Trace -> Arcane Golem of Rage
  • Added all the above mentions Enchanters in drops spreaded arround the dungeons.

Bazzar -> Item Shop
  • Demonite Epaulets, like the ones you can obtain from Eite NPC in Port Lux, can now be purchased from Item Shop

Fixes
  • Fixed Dungeon Entry Qualification description for Key of Chaos Rank IV and Key of Infinity
  • Fixed a problem in destroy system of defensive bikes making impossible to get 2 scroll when destroying a bike. Now it will work correctly giving between 1 and 2 scrolls.

Agris and Peticia.png

2020-09-01 17_35_05-Cabal World - Test Client.png

Last edited:
Hi Cykros, I have some clarification related to Nation War changes specific to this.
  • Mission War handicap (waiting list) disabled, this means all players can join war without waiting for a balance.
its now possible to have 10 vs 20 or 5 vs 30? because the waiting list is disabled.

Hi Cykros, I have some clarification related to Nation War changes specific to this.
its now possible to have 10 vs 20 or 5 vs 30? because the waiting list is disabled.
Yes, we will see a few wars how is this affecting the war, if its not ok we change it back with team balancing activated.

Yes, we will see a few wars how is this affecting the war, if its not ok we change it back with team balancing activated.
actually its good in the sense that, anyone can go to war especially there are items available that can be buy via wexp :)

one of my concern now is the HR requirement of the accessories. the level reqt is fine but the HR reqt is high for me especially i'm focusing on DG. I dont know what other players feel about the HR reqt thing with their accessories. but hopefully the level reqt will be lower :)

Thanks Cykros for the updates especially the Sage epau in the webshop.

Last edited:
We have decided to reenable the waiting list in mission war because having a war session with 8 Cappella vs 2 Proc ( a war in a time zone not populated) is not fun and correct.

With the handicap enabled players will also choose to play in the other team if they want to join the war and make WEXP, an important currency in this server.

why amulets earrings bracalets have HR limit

we are working for new player on twitch on youtube somebodies starting cabal World But A update !! news leave game please think about new players !

I completely agree. Ive put a quiet amount of time into my char just to get decent accessories. Now all of them got locked cuz they require hr 20 which is nearly maximum hr. I have trouble farm eof3 thanks to the locked accessories. It’s already rediculous with the hr17 pw5, pls dont make it worse. You’re making newbies feel like touching their Wexp accessories is a dream now with all required hr19 to use. If u want to limit the players to use wexp accessories. Just put them around hr16-17.
why amulets earrings bracalets have HR limit

we are working for new player on twitch on youtube somebodies starting cabal World But A update !! news leave game please think about new players !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner