Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Game closes itself 42sec after pressing "play" (no matter if in game or in login screen)

Joe Shakur

Contributor
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Please use the format below and make sure you include the required information.

Required Information:
  • Date - The date (server time) the bug occurred. Include as accurate info as possible.
  • Description - Describe the bug as accurate as possible. Include information such as what you were doing that could trigger the bug.
  • Screenshot/Video- Screenshots about the bug are required but if possible you can include a video for easier investigation.

Format (Complete the form below):
  • Character -
  • Date - TUESDAY, MARCH 03, 2020 21:32
  • Description - I freshly downloaded the client from google docs. Ran then setup and installed on my 2. gaming SSD. Also ran a scan to make sure all files are okay. But the problem still occurs. Every time I start the client, the game closes iteself after 42sec without any error message. It doesn't matter if I'm in the login-screen, the character selection screen or in game. It always closes 42sec after I clicked the "play" button.
    Disabling Windows Defender or my anti virus did not affect the problem either. I tried starting the game with admin right and without, or in compatibility mode of win7/win8 etc., didn't work either.
    The problem remains, game closes itself after 42sec no matter where I am.
  • Screenshot/Video -

Failing to follow the format will result in your report being instantly ignored and deleted!

Problem fixed. Please close the post.
Thank you :)

ok :)
I presume problem got fixed when we released the new dll with stability improvements.

Official Partner