Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion game event suggestion

Tanjirou

Banned
Registered
i am thinking about lottory suggestion in game or maybe in the web and make the entry ticket buyable using vcoins
and put a price like jackpot 10k ecoin or something goodies that player will chaise to vote and buy tickets to spin the lottory.

i am also thinking about dungeon rewards i know ecoin rewards is so beautiful in game but thinking about like dungeon task rewards
so that player will be more excited doing dungeon with task like finish lake in dust 10x and get blessing beads or puks 1pc or any of what you think
in officail cabal they do such things like that if and only if i can get in to their data ill give it to support the game.

and for the donators i want to suggest that buying ecoin has a tier rewards like if you accumulated 100k ecoin purchase you will get perks and rewards like free costumer or bikes so that donators will be gratitude paying for ecoin and not 50% bonus every purchase.
PS i am not a donator just suggesting something out of my mind

more power for CABALWORLD

Official Partner