Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Game launch issue after the update 9.11.2017

Rogotlog

Registered
game worked great after the update but for like a 10 min. after 10 min game got forceclose. than i couldnt start game. i can press play at launcher i see ms shield icon than game forcecloses again. tried scanning and re install the game they didint worked yet so far. anyone have same issue or any idea to fix it

game worked great after the update but for like a 10 min. after 10 min game got forceclose. than i couldnt start game. i can press play at launcher i see ms shield icon than game forcecloses again. tried scanning and re install the game they didint worked yet so far. anyone have same issue or any idea to fix it
Seems like i have the same problem too, happened after a little update on launcher after clicking start and mshield pops up then it needs to force close.:cry: Sad same outcome even after scanning.

contact with techinal support they fixed my problem just dont remember how.

me too. when i log in it will say disconnected to the server

me too. when i log in it will say disconnected to the server
I usually use direct client start everytime i play that happened to me too, you might wanna try using the launcher maybe have a patch.(if we have the same case) Or open the launcher and try scanning if still not fixed try reinstall. :)

Official Partner