Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Feedback GATE-SCORE REMOVAL IN TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyPOGI

Banned
Registered
Many of the players are abusing this feat in TG. These type of players just enter TG and hit gates for the entire duration. Players that give no cooperation and contribution to their nations. I thought of 2 solutions to fix this problem:

1. Remove the gates from the score-system in TG.

or

2. Gates would no longer respawn once destroyed.

(Already thought of the possibility that this would not be possible.)

Cykros Zeratul Slag ExCaliose

I forgot to mention that reducing the damage of guardians (back to its original dmg maybe, so newbies can tank it too) is very important when you consider this idea. My bad.

base on current server crafting sytle requi you amount LE to craft item @ next item can boost
especially newbies @player dont better item ...every digit point is count even slow way @ easy ... to craft LE @ extra LE .. but still better atlest got ppl wan enter TG than huhuhu dancing at lobby waiting list ....cant PK @kill guardian.. hit gates hahaha....if you pay attention in market. price Potion of Courage demand item right now ... killing it well ..............what i can say bad news as binding LE . base current situation server well....... less player active ..normal dude.. ppl wan survive @ *royality in game ..... same as lasttime issue ppl creating new accounts just to do the daily quests ( price LE that time i remmber around 350m n keep spike up since no person wan sold it haha)

*what every happen still log in play game

It's legit to farm gates on war ( which is sometimes I do :D ). You can see the situation in the game where few players only go to war and mainly because for the wexp obtain those end-game access or other stuffs. I can see players complaining someone just farming gates and they'll also complain getting pk-ed at the same time :D. You can do whatever you want during war, same as for the others.

Many of the players are abusing this feat in TG. These type of players just enter TG and hit gates for the entire duration. Players that give no cooperation and contribution to their nations. I thought of 2 solutions to fix this problem:

1. Remove the gates from the score-system in TG.

or

2. Gates would no longer respawn once destroyed.

(Already thought of the possibility that this would not be possible.)

Cykros Zeratul Slag ExCaliose

1. try to consider when newbie joined tg guardian deals more damage than there char, other options to make point just to kill gates. Beside you can def your own base if you dont want your enemies get a points.

2. can you imagine in TG if the gates open when enemies break it?? youre base are open in many point of entry by attacking enemies.

note: even official server never do that so in other Pservers. the main issue now is how to get more players to play in our server. More player=more fun in TG. :)

Let's see if we can remove the points from the gates.

Let's see if we can remove the points from the gates.
Don't remove points on gate either you can reduce it by half of the original points... Please consider some players dont have enough damage take down guardians... How does it feels when they kill over and over again with player have full set.

How about we lower the gate's hp?

Best solution is lower the points taken from gates. Reduce it to 20% - 50%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner