Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused General suggestion about server

Status
Not open for further replies.

weedy

Registered
Hi, first of all i m weedy (in game) and i m 2 month old on this server. I ll not play anymore on this server, and this is why:

1. there's a big unbalance between old and new players. and this is why many newbie players are leaving server. Those who are full items will win all the pvp events, all the pvps and all the tgs, well, i have to work hard to get as strong as 50% of this server players.
2. instead of makin server more easy, you make it harder, why would you increase the stats of mobs, and tg guardians? at the night there are 2-3 players who join tg's and is really hard to get all the guardians or pvp vs strong players as a newbie.
3. the routine is killing us. all you can do is farming the first bosses of dungeons, there's nothing to do as a pvp/tg player when you get strong and bored. the server needs more channels with mob exp increased, more outragous/fatal drops. the reason why a server is private is because you get much more fun then official one.
4. the unique/rare/basic elements system is good, but hard, really hard to farm. first of all you need strong items to finish solo a 11dp dungeon, and if your 7days items expire, it's hard to farm hard dungeons for good drops and dp. gettin 10k wexp is allot of time, 1k coins dsnt worth for 12 uniqes, also 30 dp is alot for 1 rare.
5. as a donator i consider that items in ecoin shop are very expensive, also ecoins are expensive too.
6. allot of client errors, disconnects etc.
7. we are not decided on what char to play, so if you want to be strong on a main char you have to work and farm allot, and if you want to move on other class, you have to sell items from the main char or to farm like crazy. you need to work allot and spent allot of money and time to make a char strong.

this is me at 1am (gmt+2) alone in tg thinking on how to get all the guardians.. well, no chance cuz i m limitless and low def, or the guardians are too strong for my class.
Cabal(160419-0017-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

well, those are my problems and it is strict my opinion. i m a old player of cabal and now all i want is to have fun, not to work allot on gettin good set.

1. yes there is indeed but it's like that everywhere (for some unknown reason pretty much on every server things always start "easy" then over time with updates instead of keeping the same peace they make them harder and harder meh).Tg & pvp events are indeed obviously aimed at geared players and it's like that everywhere there isn't a single server where as soon as you start you can have fun in tg or having a chance in a pvp,you get rekted by geared players and it's kinda logic if you think about it)

2. guardians were buffed cuz geared players with the recent damage boosts were raping them too fast which lead to wars called in like 20~ mins .. kinda silly :/ (and ye night tg sucks since there's nearly none)

3. couldn't agree more but gl making them understand :think:

4.amen to that as well (even if you can get dp rather fast by running dx/mid tier dungeon exchange ratio is out of the roof lol and don't make me talk again about wexp shop ... been there done that and result = none xD

5.damn yea they are :banghead: pff there aren't even sellers at all to make it even better

6.agree

7.true ye but until they will allow people to basically sell chars like the offcial server (nobody so far ever tried this on any private server) nothing will change.

tl;dr all in all except a few points you're sadly right.

I agree in everything you mentioned except number 1. We all know that it would always be hard for new players to compete against the old ones. That's pretty normal. And please don't say that it is really imbalanced, you don't know how much hard work they gave and time they spent to reach that certain level.

Here's my opinion why the server becomes less interesting.
1. New items cost so much. No offense but this server wants to earn money. Ex: +4 rings, pw5 bikes, +8 bracelets and +9 earrings
2. The rare elements and unique elements is very hard to get. And the other guy is right about the ratio between 30dp : 1 rare element is just too much.
3. This is the biggest problem in the server. Too few channels. Since new players can't farm much on dungeons due to the customized stats, new players tend to farm on normal map but the problem on farming there is just there are no enough spot for them to farm because of the high number of players sticking to the same channel. Especially on weekends where the 2 channels are almost full.
4. Auto-closes and crash.
5. 7-day Limitless starter set. Not all players can get a decent item in just a span of 7 days since not everyone can play 24/7. The expiration of the Limitless starter set should be 20-30 days.

This is just my opinion.

agree that guardians are imbalanced both their hp amount and attack for newbies, coz it hits hard me fa on full chaos

yes, ecoins items are overpriced, but who would care about that?..

and its true for newbs to farm collect uniques, rare elements should be returned back to normal
[/B]

Mainly the server is a long term play to win configured, indeed some of the goals are hard to accomplish but we really don't want to be another server that stays online for 1 year and then it closes because all the players are at max, nobody will donate to support the server and no one has anything to do.
The "gap" between new players and old has always been there, its something normal, yes you all start with level 190 but don't forget that old players had the time to acquire good items to play with that makes the difference.

If you have clear suggestion on how to improve the current gameplay please open a new thread and stick to 1 suggestion / thread.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner