Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion GM BUFF

jhoan

Contributor
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Hello Cabal World and to the Stuffs,

I would like to suggest with regards of the GM buff of this server..is it possible you can make the Gm Buff automatically stock the time you enter the game.??..just like the other server does which as you enter the game or relog the game automatically Gm buff stock and reset..im not comparing this im just suggesting for the better i guest, since this would be a lot help for those farmers like me that needs GM buff all the time to add more damage since i dont have that good items so more or less where depending for additional damage on buff especially the GM buff..And also it would be a big help for the newbie who's also farming since Gm stuff not always online in game so the interval of giving a buff is quite long so we need to wait until the GM again online then rebuff but it takes hours for the Gm get online in game..

im hoping you see this..
God bless us all and stay Safe as always..

with my thought, i still like the way of interaction with GM,
also i get the point where players like to have it permanently,
yes GM's should be more active giving buff.

yeah GM must be active all the time if that will be the case but i know giving buff is not only your job as a Gm, you have a lot to do also for the server.. So making it buff automatically upon log in or upon re-conn lessen a little bit your job and with that also we can benefit more than giving buff in an interval of more than an hours where we are farming more than a Gm giving buff since GM buff last only 3.5k sec i guest, and we can do only a few DG with gm buff.. So hopefully you can include that on the next update since some server has Gm buff like that so maybe you can also and i know that..thanks for the reply..MORE POWER and STAY SAFE to ALL..

yeah GM must be active all the time if that will be the case but i know giving buff is not only your job as a Gm, you have a lot to do also for the server.. So making it buff automatically upon log in or upon re-conn lessen a little bit your job and with that also we can benefit more than giving buff in an interval of more than an hours where we are farming more than a Gm giving buff since GM buff last only 3.5k sec i guest, and we can do only a few DG with gm buff.. So hopefully you can include that on the next update since some server has Gm buff like that so maybe you can also and i know that..thanks for the reply..MORE POWER and STAY SAFE to ALL..

Actually no,
GM job is to buff and host mini event ,and to answer players questions.
I my self am Global Moderator,
STAFF roles are described here,

well if that will be the case then you must be active at all time....if nobody will react regarding this you dont have any action..where infact you just say it that it is your job...rigth.??.and did i say its not your job.??..back read plss...thats why i suggest this because Gm is not more active in game to give buff..so why make it auto buff upon log in if that will be the case that you guys not even so active maybe you thought that gm buff is not important to us thats why you go online for a long interval of hours but your wrong its more important to us farmers....

well as of now Good thing you respond quite good for Gm buff..appreciate it so much...keep it up World....aja..have a bless day..

Official Partner