Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion GM Events

LilaGiraffe

Little Helper
Contributor
Registered
Hi, we all know the current status of the GM Events. Most of us properly think that its already getting boring and needs to be re-done. New GM Events could change the opinion most Players have about GM's. I want to suggest some new Events that could change that.

1.: Hide and Seek
Rules: (should be easy to understand). Of course most peoples favorite and would be pleased to see again.

2.: Mobs Memory
Rules: GM's give 3 tips about a chosen monster from any map(dungeons not included), from 1(ok tip) - to 3(best tip) players have to write the mobs exact !(Name)!. A Map location would be good too. The first one who writes the correct Name will be winner. Rounds/Rewards/Mobs can/will be decided by GM's.

3.: Item Lottery
Rules: GM's are in a party with other GM's or any Character. They drop a Item of their choice and the first one who picks up the item wins. Item ofc has to be traded back to GM's to prove the true winner. Rewards/Rounds/Item can/will be decided by GM's

4.: Combo Event
Rules: Depending on Player amount. If many players over >20 players should roll and dice to see who gets to join the Top 20. Simple Rule. Winner is the one with highest Combo. Rewards/Rounds can/will be decided by GM's

Ofc all these Events would first have to be tested and could be hard to present. But maybe these Events could change the Players oppinion of GM's, maybe it even can gain old/new Players to the Server. Players dont have to think about GM's being lazy and not bringing up any new ideas.

If you have other Thoughts or Ideas feel free to write them. :)

see ya ingame

-lila

New GM Events could change the opinion most Players have about GM's.
and that is?

Rules: (should be easy to understand). Of course most peoples favorite and would be pleased to see again.
NO.(there is big reason why i wont mention it here )

Rules: GM's give 3 tips about a chosen monster from any map(dungeons not included), from 1(ok tip) - to 3(best tip) players have to write the mobs exact !(Name)!. A Map location would be good too. The first one who writes the correct Name will be winner. Rounds/Rewards/Mobs can/will be decided by GM's.
honestly, if i am player, i will never attend such event, scramble word is better or association .

Rules: GM's are in a party with other GM's or any Character. They drop a Item of their choice and the first one who picks up the item wins. Item ofc has to be traded back to GM's to prove the true winner. Rewards/Rounds/Item can/will be decided by GM's
lel, roll dice with shop title is simpler and no macro looters can win ;)

Rules: Depending on Player amount. If many players over >20 players should roll and dice to see who gets to join the Top 20. Simple Rule. Winner is the one with highest Combo. Rewards/Rounds can/will be decided by GM's
Never,custom program users,advanced macro user are in advantage, i can even name you several of them.

So to sum this up, there is plenty of events yes,but from our perspective of view 80% of them are abusable,even GM kill.

Roll dice is one with equal chance to everyone(boring? yes, but not abusable) as you also need thik of a way how other players cant
take advantage of it

association,scrambled word,get me that item ,roll dice(can be 2 ways player roll and gm open shop,or gm roll player open shop)
could work

Well i can tell you that most players think about GM's nothing special anymore. Most ppl are disappointed about the GM's(ofc no insult), but not trying to change some things is a bit disappointing. Ofc those Events i mentioned are just some examples. Their are lot of ways to change those events to not make them abuseable or get new Event Ideas. The point is that players are getting bored(or already are) about the GM Events. Without trying and testing ofc its easy to say some Events wont work(not that its not true, i understand some things you said) its just the Players of CW maybe deserved something better...

-lila

Hi, we all know the current status of the GM Events. Most of us properly think that its already getting boring and needs to be re-done. New GM Events could change the opinion most Players have about GM's. I want to suggest some new Events that could change that.

Ofc all these Events would first have to be tested and could be hard to present. But maybe these Events could change the Players oppinion of GM's, maybe it even can gain old/new Players to the Server. Players dont have to think about GM's being lazy and not bringing up any new ideas.

If you have other Thoughts or Ideas feel free to write them. :)

see ya ingame

-lila
Sir i cant log in my acc in Game. theres an issue in my premium service>

Well i can tell you that most players think about GM's nothing special anymore. Most ppl are disappointed about the GM's(ofc no insult), but not trying to change some things is a bit disappointing. Ofc those Events i mentioned are just some examples. Their are lot of ways to change those events to not make them abuseable or get new Event Ideas. The point is that players are getting bored(or already are) about the GM Events. Without trying and testing ofc its easy to say some Events wont work(not that its not true, i understand some things you said) its just the Players of CW maybe deserved something better...

-lila
yes this is kinda true,
except thing that last 2 event where tested by GM's and final drop rates and item prices were set
by me and Cykros.
When we do that we take in consideration event duration period, and ofc what actually server want to give players in that time.
Like for example,well i dno, lets say most expensive item in one event was shane bracelet, and than there was rings + other items.
you cant expect that you will buy everything from event shop ,i dont expect that in other games i play.I will focus on 1 item in this case it is shane bracelet(2 pieces) and i will test 1st day of event all possible ways to discover what the best way to farm.

I dont remember exactly, one event players where farmin completely wrong,and its not up to me to tell them were to go and what to do,bcs we all details write in Event post on forum.

GM kill event is not event for GM's to entertain players, its their obligation to do it , so players will get title.
For entertaining events even in the past,when we did, we found exploits and some of them we dont do anymore.
Sugestion section exist for that purpose, so beside example of event that you give, put here more, i wil lreplay to you what
can be done what dont.You will also know what can be done if you have in consideration macro,bot,hack in mind.

Official Partner