Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Gold membership and WTFAST Partner ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

flea23

Registered
"Wtfast" introduced by Cykros at DISCORD, unlike other tools, had certain BIG effects to solve the delay. But it is not FREE software,We have to pay 9.99$ each month.
So,my suggestion are below 2 things.

1. Sign a partner agreement with WTFAST so that users can use "WTFAST" more cheaply

I would like to propose to OGN a partner agreement with WTFAST. As far as I can tell, there is no company doing this kind of effort on a private server, and for a user the attitude of seriously addressing lags will be a big appeal.
Perhaps you will be able to resolve users' dissatisfaction with delay, at a less expensive price than building a new server in the world.

2. Review existing gold membership system
If you can succeed the contents of 1, you can greatly improve the quality and variation of OGN's monthly billing format service.
In other words, it will be possible to propose a monthly billing plan that will allow you to use comfortable gaming with no lag as well as being able to use convenient functions in the game.

Because the delay is common in the private server industry, it is inevitable that having a partner contract with WTFAST has the ability to provide "wtfast" to users in the same sense as installing game clients. I believe that this proposal is the cheapest and sure way to make the population of players tenfold.

https://www.wtfast.com/partner-with-us/

I have contacted them, lets see what they will reply.

[QUOTE = "Cykros、post:31356、member:2"]私は彼らに連絡して、彼らが返信するものを見てみましょう。[/引用]

Great JOB!!

After my proposal has revolutionized OGN, please pay some sort of "IDEA FEE" to the following link to buy 6 characters of demonite FULL SET. (joke)

Last edited:
And here is the reply from wtfast

Thank you for reaching out to wtfast´s contact support about your proposal for a partnership.

We thank you for your interest in establishing a partnership with wtfast and would like to let you know that at the moment wtfast does not support private servers. and this will not change any time soon.

Should you need anything else please do not hesitate to reach out to use.

--

Elmer Reyes

Customer Support Representative

Just use temporary emails and have unlimited trials.

And here is the reply from wtfast

Thank you for reaching out to wtfast´s contact support about your proposal for a partnership.

We thank you for your interest in establishing a partnership with wtfast and would like to let you know that at the moment wtfast does not support private servers. and this will not change any time soon.

Should you need anything else please do not hesitate to reach out to use.

--

Elmer Reyes

Customer Support Representative

Just use temporary emails and have unlimited trials.
OMG....really bad news for us...

But "chance" still be alive. WTFAST sells their service at 9.99$/month (for 1 PC), but if 12 month (for 50 PC) , the price will be 50% off.
So,If OGN can use this discount mechanism well, users will be able to use "WTFAST" inexpensively and OGN will get some benefit. It is worth considering about collaboration with existing gold membership, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner