Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Heads up and be CAREFUL

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
IN THE ATTENTION OF THOSE WHO LATELY ARE MOCKING THIS SERVER AND OUR WORK

Because of the fact that we are the kind of admins that like to communicate with the players we have created the impression that if you guys cry and behave bad we will do what ever you want so you get the changes that benefits you.

If we would had no idea what we are doing we would not be here today, still, after so many years.

The recent changes we brought to the war are to make people actually do PVP. We will not tolerate any kind of mocking, trolling or toxicity anymore.
If you want to play the war go play it. Don't log in to it just to log out after it will start. We will ban the accounts, we have logs, we always use them and you cant do something while we are not at PC and expect that we will not know. We open 1 file and you are caught. DON'T BE STUPID!

I personally, Ergo and the other are tired of being like a FUCKING (excuse the word but I cant find another that suits) Policeman at a kinder-garden.

Start to play this game, behave like adults, be COMPETITIVE not TOXIC and stop making our lives complicated because as I did with others in the end we are entitled to decide who we allow to play here or not.

We will take serious actions against those who are toxic and pollutes this community by any means, discord, ingame, facebook, etc..

PS we will start applying Mission War bans for Sabotage.
War Ban Types.png

Nutella, "Teaming Up" means Trying to team up with someone and proceeding to switch nations to create conflicts/mock a certain group/player.

For example: I am Tyrus ingame, and these are individuals trying to irritate/troll for the benefit of their nation (Which in this case, Procyon) Of course it doesn't bother me, but it bothers the entire group of players that are just trying to focus on PvP instead of drama.

They can keep their names since there is no offensive or vulgar terms are used in it, however it only becomes an issue if they join war to Troll/Mock

Attachments

• 324.png
    324.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
does this apply for guild chat as well?

Official Partner