Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibandalism

Registered
Im already done downloading the client for like 8 hours. but after waiting for so long again. This error pops up when i try to install it. AV already turned off look at bottom right and windows firewall is also turned off too.

Did you have the Antivirus off when you were downloading the client? Also download manager o.o?

yeah its very likely that your Anti virus deleted the whole thing, atleast thats what i looks like, can you manually direct yourself to the folder where you put the cabal installer?

yeah its very likely that your Anti virus deleted the whole thing, atleast thats what i looks like, can you manually direct yourself to the folder where you put the cabal installer?
That is actually the whole thing. Cabal Installer is only 1,87GB big.

Try running it as an adminstrator.

Yes i have turned it off while im downloading the client.
as i said manually navigate to the folder where you downloaded the installer and start it from there

Sorry for the trouble you had. We will try to replicate this issue so we know if your fix will help others too.
Internet Download Manager might be the issue here, flagging the executable. Thanks for the info about how you have fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner