Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Honor Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Root

Registered
All boss from normal maps shoul give a higher amount of HonorPoints that should make ppl start to hunt them down.
Right now those boss(minisha/rota/pluma/kimzark/mongrel etc) are wortless for most of the ppl bcs the drop is low(i mean u drop cores/seh or some items that are wortless)
So my suggestion is that we should make those boss worh to kill,idk maybe more than 1 honor point when we kill it or maybe something that are worth to hunt them down like we do with dragon and golem.

All boss from normal maps shoul give a higher amount of HonorPoints that should make ppl start to hunt them down.
Right now those boss(minisha/rota/pluma/kimzark/mongrel etc) are wortless for most of the ppl bcs the drop is low(i mean u drop cores/seh or some items that are wortless)
So my suggestion is that we should make those boss worh to kill,idk maybe more than 1 honor point when we kill it or maybe something that are worth to hunt them down like we do with dragon and golem.
I've already added this to the suggestion list which Cykros is working on right now.
The suggestion was to add better drops and damage to these bosses so those will be worthy to kill again.
Thank you for the suggestion though.

Happy Gaming,
Noctis

You cant add a specific honor point reward to a specific mob sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner