Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

How about ... Events! ^^

Optimus

Event GMOD
Registered
Hello OGN! How are you all doing? :D I'm making this thread to see, what kind of EVENTS would you like to see in game and not only, it could be on the main site as well :)
Therefor, post here in a comment the events + rewards you especially would like to see, as an idea post: daily, weekly(mainly in the weekend), monthly events and the possible rewards you would be happy about! Give many details and please don't exaggerate :p
Maybe you have better ideas than us ;)
GL and happy gaming!

Last edited:
Whats about Special Mobs an Every Map and every Channel who drops some Nice things... Holy Waters, Cores, Slotextenders, Chaos Craft Mats, Bikes, Basic,-Rare and Unique Elements and somthing like this.... I think it´s good Idea for Low and High Players to get some Chaos Stuff

Whats about Special Mobs an Every Map and every Channel who drops some Nice things... Holy Waters, Cores, Slotextenders, Chaos Craft Mats, Bikes, Basic,-Rare and Unique Elements and somthing like this.... I think it´s good Idea for Low and High Players to get some Chaos Stuff
+1

Oh, oh, oh ... You guys seem to not understand the purpose of this thread, what you suggested should be posted on "Suggestion" section .... This thread is about events and only events, period! Do I really have to describe this in 3 pages so you can understand? :) I hope is all clear :D

Beat the clock event ( specifies on dungeons ofc. ) The TEAM party / SOLO player who can beat the time records of each player for every dungeon on the last day of the month will earn rewards. What rewards? ofc staff will discuss for this.

u ask what event we want to see!And i tell u what i think ^^
I think you don't know what an event is ... :p I think your post should be like: "Add a Boss which drops" those items, what u suggested is a permanent idea, if know what i say, events are periodically ;)

Beat the clock event ( specifies on dungeons ofc. ) The TEAM party / SOLO player who can beat the time records of each player for every dungeon on the last day of the month will earn rewards. What rewards? ofc staff will discuss for this.
The idea is not bad, I'm afraid of the "smart" hackers about this, but still we will talk about it :)
Please edit your post with ideas of rewards, no one will kill you :p

this would absolutely destroy the server not gonna happen :)

I think you don't know what an event is ... :p I think your post should be like: "Add a Boss which drops" those items, what u suggested is a permanent idea, if know what i say, events are periodically ;)

The idea is not bad, I'm afraid of the "smart" hackers about this, but still we will talk about it :)
Please edit your post with ideas of rewards, no one will kill you :p

For example :
Party Rewards : Party usables / Team Costume( which could be the majority of the party member choice), Summon Heroes/Leap of Hero etc. and ofc ELEMENTS/ CCash.
Solo Rewards : Costume of its choice, ODD, Holy Potions, etc. and ofc ELEMENTS/ CCash.

this would absolutely destroy the server not gonna happen :)
I think what he meant was like the "Cabal Lantern" event maybe but this time maybe xmas theme w/c is specifically the "Bad Santa".:)
And afaik the previous "Cabal Lantern/Cabaloween" event didn't destroy the server. =))

OMFG This server is DEAD because all EVENTS are DONATOR EVENTS only.... and Thats shit.... All newbies must donate for Set... And That´s the biggest Problem here.... All High player leave and Why? Right it´s Donator Server....
COME ON GUYS DONATE 10000000000 of Euros into that game and in Some Weeks this server will be CLOSED......

Free style pvp event.

Hosted on war map
Team up 2v2 or 3v3 (prefer 3's) procs or caps
Every skill allowed even debuffs
Only aura, no BM
Pots and forcecalibur forbidden.
No odd
Last men's team alive wins ofc
Playing bo1 double elimination bracket
Semis bo3 on winners bracket and losers bracket's final
Bo5 winners bracket final.

Rewards : bb200, costume and/or unique elements, odd, pchh or idk.

Im writing it from phone, later thoughts which i forgot to mention and suggestions will be edited into this reply.

zoldsapi

I think what he meant was like the "Cabal Lantern" event maybe but this time maybe xmas theme w/c is specifically the "Bad Santa".:)
And afaik the previous "Cabal Lantern/Cabaloween" event didn't destroy the server. =))
the cabal lantern event was of a whole different magnitude than what he was suggesting. if u guys want to have an influence and contribute with your ideas they have to be more in-depth explanations of your ideas.

OMFG This server is DEAD because all EVENTS are DONATOR EVENTS only.... and Thats shit.... All newbies must donate for Set... And That´s the biggest Problem here.... All High player leave and Why? Right it´s Donator Server....
COME ON GUYS DONATE 10000000000 of Euros into that game and in Some Weeks this server will be CLOSED......

so ur telling me that there is no way that new people can get good gear and in the end get Chaos? thats weird cuz i have a friend with full chaos and he didnt spent a single dime on this server, i'd stop your drama right now if i were you. this post isn't here for u to act like this.

As Dehnfeld said, this post is for a main purpose, you suggesting some cool and new events + the rewards you would really like to get and be happy about ... Please don't post anything else ^^
Else I'll have to "change the page" ;)

Official Partner