Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

How to remove bm3 armor while using that mode!

iTamer

Contributor
Gold Member
Registered
Hi folks!

You can find an instruction, how you can remove those special armors which appear due Battle Mode 3.
Please read everything and do not skip any of following steps!
Here is the result:
Cabal(200706-2201-VerC0FFEE-0004).jpg

#Step 1: create a backup!
This is the MOST IMPORTANT step, this is why i start with this one.
First create a backup folder for those files, what you will change/delete.
Then go to the next folder: Cabal World\data\fx\efx\special.
Lets find the following files: "mode_xx3_keep.efx" "mode_xx3_keep_capella.efx" "mode_xx3_keep_procyon.efx" (for example: mode_fs3_keep.efx).
Lets copy them into your recently created backup folder, and delete them from the original folder. You can do it only for your class or for all, it's just depends on you.
ATTENTION!
You will find the next files with different class names like: "mode_fs3_on.efx". DO NOT DELETE THEM!

#Step 2: place the downloaded files

You will find a download link below. Let's click on it, and download the files. The .zip file will contain only 2 files, what you should place into the right folder, which is: Cabal World\data\object\character
You can make a backup about the original files, whats named by man12.ech and woman12.ech. It's just up to you, because if you place them, they will not influence anything ingame, only together whith the first step.

CLICK ME for the download link

#Step 3: Prepare yourself to the miracle!
Now you can start your game, and you can enjoy your new bm3 look now. ;)

Good luck & have fun!

Last edited:
oh but the cape is missing and the other weapon on his back is missing too is there any other way to see that?
Write me on discord at LilaGiraffe#2213, and show me what u mean with cape and other weapon. Can be easier solved there. ty

Hi folks!

You can find an instruction, how you can remove those special armors which appear due Battle Mode 3.
Please read everything and do not skip any of following steps!
Here is the result:
View attachment 8919
#Step 1: create a backup!
This is the MOST IMPORTANT step, this is why i start with this one.
First create a backup folder for those files, what you will change/delete.
Then go to the next folder: Cabal World\data\fx\efx\special.
Lets find the following files: "mode_xx3_keep.efx" "mode_xx3_keep_capella.efx" "mode_xx3_keep_procyon.efx" (for example: mode_fs3_keep.efx).
Lets copy them into your recently created backup folder, and delete them from the original folder. You can do it only for your class or for all, it's just depends on you.
ATTENTION!
You will find the next files with different class names like: "mode_fs3_on.efx". DO NOT DELETE THEM!

#Step 2: place the downloaded files

You will find a download link below. Let's click on it, and download the files. The .zip file will contain only 2 files, what you should place into the right folder, which is: Cabal World\data\object\character
You can make a backup about the original files, whats named by man12.ech and woman12.ech. It's just up to you, because if you place them, they will not influence anything ingame, only together whith the first step.

CLICK ME for the download link

#Step 3: Prepare yourself to the miracle!
Now you can start your game, and you can enjoy your new bm3 look now. ;)

Good luck & have fun!
Hello, and could you show me what they are called and where the files of the war of nations costume are located.

i need help the new class Dark Mage it is bug with bm3? because it can show the armor when bm3 is active!

We have that futture by default just pressing F12

Official Partner